Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
It is so hard to wright about a member of your club or family that you have lost

Well I have been compeld to wright about just this.

Let me first start with a story about me. I was wonce a factory support rider with Honda (82-85) I took 12 years off befor I put a leg over a bike . I got a invite to a club ride in the tillimok forest , summer 98 .What I didn't know is that Iwas invited as a victum!The only victum they could'nt get rid of.

This is where I start with the loss o f a Great Team Member , the team member that kept me comming back.Jonny was one of the fastest guyes I have ever ridden with in the woods . On the first big club rides he figured out that I could catch him ,so he started to whight with me at the y's so we could go like he_ _ to the next one . I think I will miss that the most.

MY freind Jonny was the most influinchel person to get me into riding and racing again and for that I am thankfull

It is so hard to wright about a lost team member but I just had to post somthing THANKS FOR THE RIDES JONNY I wish they would never end

WINNER OF THE MAXIMA FUNKY CHICKEN NATIONAL HARE SCRAMBLES (OPEN EXPERT) 520 K T M

P.S. I couldnt get the spell check to work

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Ah yes, poor Johnny. But alas, Bonehead, you have forgotten to mention WHY poor Johnny has gotten lost. The poor soul has fallen in LOVE. That's right my friends, an excellent rider has fallen off of his bike into the tangled brambles of emotional rapture. Run smack-dab into the tree of carnal bliss. He's taken a nose-dive into the whoops of honey-bunny-snuggle-muffindom. Poor Johnny. I won't go into details, well, not in this post, but the proof is in the "puddin". Come to think of it, I could write one heck of a post on this topic. Any thoughts?

Rapids

Jul 24, 2001
Reports of my demise have clearly been exaggerated. After months of lurking on DRN I have finally been compelled to officially register in order to defend my good reputation from libelous malignment by my so called "friends". While I must admit that I have been otherwise occupied on the occasional weekend of late, the last two days of prepping the bike and trailer for 5 days at Gifford Pinchot should be enough to persuade y'all that I am, indeed, back on the trail again. As a matter of fact I believe that I will be arriving on Wednesday but I will still be up for a death loop when you get there on Friday or Saturday Endo. By the way Bonehead, when will you be arriving? Oh yeah that's right, you won't be showing up until Sunday. Oh well, what you lonely guys do with all that time is your business and I will respect your privacy.

PS Yo Kiwi, See you at Jawbone for Spanksgiving. Bring the AF, leave the GasGas at home.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Rapids, what an unfortunate name for a man - was it given to you by your new girlfriend? At least she was kind enough to put an "s" on the end so your ego would not be totally deflated.

It is good that you still have a shred of self respect, but your eagerness to compensate for your absense by arriving earlier than your buddies shows how desparate you are to keep your head above the covers. Have you taken all your kitchen passes at once?

As to the Spanksgiving, my friend Tim from NZ has already besmirched my character by saying that he will spank all of us on my Gas Gas as it was only my lack of riding ability that stopped the Gas Gas from dominating everywhere. I await this with much anticipation.

Kiwi

Last edited:

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Kiwi, you've GOT to put on that "torque pipe" for ol' Timmy. And don't forget to install the steering dampener and set it on "max" like I did for him at the Lone Wolf two years ago. It's only appropriate to make your country-mates feel right at home, eh?

Top Bottom