Dec 3, 1999
On August 11,2001 Thomas P.Trevorrow Sr.(My father) past on to a better place that has no more pain.My father has been fighting cancer now for 5 years.It has been a real rollercoaster.He has been in and out of hospitals and had been in test groups for experimental drugs.The hardest thing I have ever had to do is say good bye knowing that there will be no more hugs, or good byes,or to hear his voice to say I LOVE YOU.The one thing I can say is atleast I got the chance to say good bye and have had the privelage to of got to know him.My helmet goes off to the man that had always been there for me no matter what was needed.No one on this site knew him but if you would of you would of liked him.He could get along with anyone.He bought me my first motorcycle when I was 12.He had took me to the bike shop and told me to pick which one I wanted.I had came home with a 1980 cr80r.I still have the bike and now I will restore it and keep it as a tribute to my father from getting me into the sport of motorcycling.
He will be missed.
Later
Choppy

Last edited:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Sorry for your loss

:( thats very sad.
As hard as it can be at times, remember what you said earlier. He is in a better place now. My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family:(

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Sorry to hear that. But you're right -- he's happier now.

And as to the bike restoration / tribute -- I'm a huge believer in that sort of notion. I wouldn't be suprised if some strange, wonderful things resulted from that enterprise. Good luck.

Pitbull

Apr 10, 2001
I know how you feel

I know the feeling. I too lost my father to cancer. But, from the time when they diagnosed it to the day he died, he only lived 6 months. Those were probably the worst six months of his life. My father also introduced me into riding. I know the feeling, and trust me, the pain goes away.
Chris

shiftless

DRN MOM
Sep 30, 2000
Choppy, you have written a lovely tribute to your father. The restoration of the bike is another. I am sure you will find many ways in the years ahead to honor him and express your gratefulness for his love and his always having been there for you.

God bless you and your family, and thank you for sharing this with us and reminding us how precious is this gift of love.

Joy

Dec 3, 1999
Thanks for all the support and nice words everybody wrote.The next couple of days will be real hard to get through.We had been preparing for these days ahead but no matter how much you think you are prepared you are no way even close to being ready for what is going to happen.Thanks and God bless.
Later
Choppy

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
My condolences to you and your family, Choppy.
Having lost my mother to cancer, I can relate to the heartache it causes.

I pray you and your family get through this trying time. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything you need.

Jaybird

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
I'm sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you and him. I'm sure he'll be with you always. The motorcycle is great, but the memories are what will really endure. Take care.

Top Bottom