VERY cool.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
awesome! thanks for sharing

mobrown

Jan 26, 2004
USA Rocks!

Dude where'd that come from? That was very well put together... someone has a real talent for production, editing, and direction. Awesome!

My sister just left last week for Kuwait and will aslo be going to Iraq. I pray for her and the rest of our guyz and galz everyday.

I spent 8 years in the AF back int the '80's and was fortunate enough to never have to go to a war zone, but you always knew the possibility was present. I feel so much for our troops and their families... thank you so very much for that inspiration.

Sometimes we don't know how very lucky and blessed we all are to have been born in this country... we never had a choice in the matter we are just here. Freedom is very, very, very precious...

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Very Cool.......even if the motorcycle had pedals

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Sad thing to me -this reinforces that every one of those guys and gals protecting us are still just kids and should be safe at home on real tracks and trampolines. It is just awesome that in those conditions they are all strong enough to still find fun where ever they can
Thank god they are willing to do their duty and here's to hoping each and every one gets home safe
Thanks for sharing it Cam

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
oldguy said:
Sad thing to me -this reinforces that every one of those guys and gals protecting us are still just kids and should be safe at home on real tracks and trampolines. It is just awesome that in those conditions they are all strong enough to still find fun where ever they can
Thank god they are willing to do their duty and here's to hoping each and every one gets home safe
Thanks for sharing it Cam

Couldn't have said it better. Heck, some of 'em are YOUNGER than me! (I'm 20) I can't imagine what it would be like to be over there...

Top Bottom