B

biglou

Looking for the 2001 White Bros. graphics for my YZF. See attached picture for price, part number, etc. This is right out of the WB catalog. The Part Number is 59-5018. This kit is only the tank/shroud and (I think) the swingarm graphics. I'm only interested in the tank/shroud part. No seat covers, fender stickers, airbox stickers, etc. wanted. Ive searched, and my local shop recently got sold and the new folks aren't nearly as good at "finding anything Lou wants" as the old owners were... And now, I can't even find the site I swiped this picture from! Anyone? Just post a link or a phone number here if you can. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Lou, that pic looks like its from MX South. I went there but no dice. I checked google and a bunch of other sites, with no luck.

Stop making fun of me Pred! :moon:

Last edited:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Easy, MMM. :p

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey big fella.

Checked with my source at WB's and he said those are discontinued. He checked both warehouses and no dice. :ugg: He said those were included in their discontinued parts catalog and they are all gone. Sorry. :(

Ol'89r

B

biglou

So close! I almost did the online order thing, then thought I'd better call them to be sure. "Out of stock, we'll have to get those from WB". I said, "Those are 2001 Team graphics." "Lemme call WB. Nope, no longer available."

Thanks anyhoo. :thumb:

Top Bottom