Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
A little background is in order; in the barracks we all share washers and dryers. As a courtesy if some one has there stuff in the washing machine when you go to use it, you either put it in the dryer on in this large table we have to wait for it’s owner. Same goes for stuff in the dryer.

So after washing some of my stuff and not getting back to it after awhile, I go over to the Landry Room to toss my stuff into the dryer. I washed three loads of stuff, and on the table I see three piles of stuff. Two of them are mine, and the third looks to be some girl’s stuff (lot’s of pink stuff mixed in with it) so I check the dryers, and washers and find nothing. I look over at the stuff on that table again and notice that something was up with the pink pile. :think: And then I realize that when I washed my work shirts, socks and what-not’s I also tossed in two of these...

Attachments

• this.jpg
    this.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
And I endded up with a ton of these...

Saddly I can't get mad about with such a nice (not-so) pastel pink to look at. :uh:

(the photo doesn't even show how bad there really are)

Attachments

• and you get this.jpg
    and you get this.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 68

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Don't ask don't tell!

:p

Kevin

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Been there, Kav. The Mrs. had to be trained that there was a seperate "red pile" when you do laundry. :|

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Oops...

Top Bottom