A new addition to Kav's and Steff's fammily

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
His name is Jack Daniels or JD for shout. He’s a Jack Russell Terrier/German Sheppard mix that is 8 months old. We picked hem up from the Denver Dumb Friends League on Sunday. They gave him the name “JD” there and we liked it and decided that it stood for “Jack Daniels”

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 159

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
dumb freinds league? Odd name, but if they got you that fella I guess they are all right.

Congrats on the addition :)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
He's so cute! Congrats!!!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
the wife must have gotten our dog from the dumb friends league too, cuz she shore ain't smart

lucky for her she's cute

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Way cool Kav and Steff!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Cool dog, way better then ours... dumb as a rock and ugly too...the wife picked him out. Oh well he is aging faster them me :laugh:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
kmccune said:
Cool dog, way better then ours... dumb as a rock and ugly too...the wife picked him out. Oh well he is aging faster them me :laugh:
I don't know about that. My wifes Australian Terrior is about to put me in the looney bin. I used the checkbook Sat afternnon then went a couple places and finally a MX banquet that night. Sunday the dog climbed up and got 2 containers of dried fish food off the top of the aquarium and spread em all over the room. I punished her. Monday night wife wants to use the checkbook and I go to get it off my desk but it isn't where we always put it. We both search the house and cannot find it anywhere. I call the guy I wrote the check to on Sat and get that check number then call the bank and stop the rest of the checks in the packet. Weds night I am sitting and watching TV when the rat dog walks into the room carrying the checkbook and drops it by my feet and walks off as if to say "here you can have it back and you are forgiven for punishing me". Later I cook up a plan- the dog cannot resist a bag on the floor and will steal something out of it if she can. I put the bag in the office with some junk in it and sure enough she is in it and off with a prize. I watch where she goes and check it out. I then find 1 set of missing carkeys, i garage door remote, one left shoe, a minimaglite, 1 moto glove, helmet liner, and 1 of my wifes gloves.
Sorry to all of you from OZ but I still say she is living up to her ancestry after all what did Britain do to populate Australia? they sent criminals there and she sure is a theif

Last edited:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Hey Old Guy,
The Key Word Here Is "terrier", My Better Half And I Have Two Jack Russell's. The Last One That We Put Down Was 17 Years Old And Still Very Active. The Current Two That We Have Are Hell On Four Legs, But I Wouldn't Trade Them For Any Other Breed. They Keep You Very Young.
Now To The New Addition To Kav And Steff's Family, Congrats!!! I Believe The Blend Of Those Two Breed's Will Make A Super Pet, Not To Big Or Not To Small. Nice Choice!!! Enjoy And Love Him.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Congrats Steph & Kav. Someday I will have a Jack Russell name "Bluto".. You know there's a saying, Jack Russells don't die of OldAge :) Curious dogs ;)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
oldguy said:
I don't know about that. My wifes Australian Terrior is about to put me in the looney bin.

Like I said, ours is too dumb to DO any of those things!

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001

doeS youR keyboarD dO thaT automaticallY oR dO yoU dO iT oN purposE? jusT curiouS.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
SOLID STATE,
I'M TYPING CHALLENGED I CAN DO EITHER UPPER CASE OR lower case, which do you prefer???

KavsgrlfrmCO

Jun 25, 2006
He's a really smart dog. We were happy to see that he learns quick. Knew his name that the shelter gave him after only two days. Knows sit as well. I guess he is also starting to let Patrick know when he needs to go out. Which is good because we were under the assumption he was not house broken yet. We were told that but it seems to be wrong. Has not gone in the house at all.

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
D.LEATHERS said:
SOLID STATE,
I'M TYPING CHALLENGED I CAN DO EITHER UPPER CASE OR lower case, which do you prefer???

I was just wondering if you were using a text editing tool that was adding the capitalization. Personally, I use the hunt and peck deal and adding caps like that would be way too much effort.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Saweet!!!!

Congrats to youu two!

Looks like a tank dog in training ... I need to locate one of the photos of Kookie ...

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Saddly he's been sick, I took him to the vet today, and luckly for us he doesn't have Parvo, but he does have Giardia so he is on meds for the next week.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Definately Parvo = Bad
Giardia not so bad. Fairly easy to treat with meds, bland diet (from what I recall) and rest. We had a lab that picked it up while on a hunting trip to Iowa a few years back and the only real remnant is a dead tooth. Don't know how it related to the tooth but the vet told us it was.
Amazing how even after just a week you can still sweat the health issue as if it was a child

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
He's a cute dog...but you're supposed to get him BEFORE you get married. LOL Cute dogs like that are total chick magnets. :)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…