Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
after many test rides last Sunday on Dons bike, both my bikes, Pauls bike and the week before on Dennys 200 Grant sold his 450 honda yesterday and today I found him a 2008 200 XC on that KTM website. He called the guy and they are meeting just north of INdy to make the deal pending the live condition of the bike.

He plans to take it to the HS Sunday if he gets it home in time to set it up. :cool: :nod:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
xcracer1123 said:
I'v been told i get to school him on how to burn checks at the next D14 enduro :)

The Bent Handlebar is restart format, he plans to ride it I think. It will be Nathan's first Enduro too.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Ha, Fred you have about 2 weeks before he schools you in the woods. :laugh:

He already beat me at the last Harescramble in BC. :nod: Probably will be me at Bentwheels too.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred,

Light Team for White Trash? - a good way to get started, easy on you too.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
I would have bought the YZ 250.

What are you talking about? There was no YZ for sale. He liked them but he liked my 200 better. I found him a 200 and let him know.

Fred and Shaggy.
I ride HS for seat time, sitting on my azz every other lap sipping lemonade isn't getting the job done. I don't mind riding 2 - 2.5 hrs non stop. You will have to recruit some one else to preserve your LT Team class for 2010.

Maybe in a few years I'll ride team but only if they change the one bike rule, which I doubt will happen.

E_Langen

Jun 25, 2000
Fred T said:
Wolverine423 said:
I would have bought the YZ 250.
What are you talking about? There was no YZ for sale. He liked them but he liked my 200 better. I found him a 200 and let him know.

Fred and Shaggy.
I ride HS for seat time, sitting on my azz every other lap sipping lemonade isn't getting the job done. I don't mind riding 2 - 2.5 hrs non stop. You will have to recruit some one else to preserve your LT Team class for 2010.

Maybe in a few years I'll ride team but only if they change the one bike rule, which I doubt will happen.

I would have also bought the :worship: YZ250. A blue one.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
E_Langen said:
I would have also bought the :worship: YZ250. A blue one.

His decision and his money, case closed. :nod:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Anybody want to team with an old geezer?
I like the idea of "sitting on my azz every other lap sipping lemonade" Maybe even muching on some Little Debbie snacks........... :cool:

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Don Marsh said:
I like the idea of "sitting on my azz every other lap sipping lemonade" Maybe even muching on some Little Debbie snacks........... :cool:
sounds like you need to talk to iot from what i hear he like that kinda racin

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Last I heard he was working hard in his Air Conditioned tractor with satellite surround sound audio and a refrigerator in the cab.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Don Marsh said:
Heck Brett & I are just a couple of team riding pussies that enjoy sipping lemonade taking the easy way out as well :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Well looks like the pot is stirred pretty good here, this used to be about Grants new 200. :nener:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
How did Grant do on his new KTM at the White Trash HS??

Mike I see you called me but I was in the garage for 5 hours helping Grant go through his 200. We got it all set up and he took 2nd in the well stacked "Z" class today. He likes the bike he just needs Troy to work some EE magic on his forks and he's good to go. The stock 2008 XC forks are harsh, but he did really well today on a very woods oriented course. Nathan did well today too getting in 4 laps, in my opinion his best HS so far. erin had a good day going until she hit the dirt and lost a spot. I had a blast today!
We're going to do Bentwheels next weekend and then the Enduro. :cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
It was cool to watch your family have a good day out there Fred! Get them forks fixed! Maybe you should take 'em off and switch to a Yamaha?? That would help :nener: :laugh: Just stirrin the pot. :)

I really appreciate the offer on the wobbly pop....but I didn't even have my helmet off! I'll take you up at BW...I'll be out there Sat night w/Kidner making sure there isn't anything out of control in their enduro cross section :whoa:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Yam7M said:
It was cool to watch your family have a good day out there Fred! Get them forks fixed! Maybe you should take 'em off and switch to a Yamaha?? That would help
That would be beyond his tuning capabilities..... ;)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Funny you should mention them Yamahogs. I saw the trail littered with dead ones yesterday. :rotfl:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom