mxracer724

Oct 6, 2001
Here is a pic of travis' cannon jump
jump3.jpg
:scream: Looks nuts to me! Here is a link to the article.
http://www.transworldmotocross.com/article/news.cfm?alias_id=9131

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
OHMAGAWD!:scream:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
What's wrong is the kid is on his way to being the most popular rider EVER.:think

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by mxracer724
The only thing I have left to say is what will he do next!!!!!:silly: :eek:
How about ride out the back of a transport plane, and try sky surfing like the snow skiers and snow boarders:eek:

YZDezertGuy

Apr 18, 2001
Someone care to explain to me, what exactly is he doing??? It looks like a backflip or from nowhere to somewhere! BTW, what video is it hes coming out with? I read about it in a mag. but they didnt mention any name.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
I thought I read that it was a stunt for a movie, he was going to try and do as many backflips as possible before ejecting.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Wasn't he doing like as many backflips as he could before he bailed and parachuted to the bottom?

Walt, that sounds sweet. :)

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
Can you imagine if his boot would have got caught on something and he couldn't bail... DANG. :scream:

I can't wait to read about it.

The Mr. Rogers of motocross does it again. :)

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
i sure hope for travis's sake

that a park ranger wasn't waiting on the canyon floor to see if the bike lost a drop of gas or oil! or wow it might have made the river........
didn't evil try a jump like that in some rocket bike? then parachuted also.

funny how things change but stay the same.

wardy

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
Our good Montana friend "evil" tried the Snake River canyon. On take off his parachute deployed and instead of flying all the way across, he flew about just short of half way with the laundry in tow slowing him down. He floated to the bottom and landed on the rocks right next to the river.

zilla

Nov 4, 2001
Looks fake to me

Your link to the story is bogus also.. How about another link to the story, that works? Please? Actually I think this stuff is a little over the top.. Cool pic though. :scream:

mxracer724

Oct 6, 2001
It is real. I got it off of http://www.transworldmotocross.com
If you don't believe me then you don't the article is gone. They took it off. I don't know why. It will be on an upcoming movie. I forgot which one and can't check because the article is gone, but I'm sure you will here more about it when the video comes out. He did do it there was also a pic of him pushing the bike he jumped off with before he did the jump.

Top Bottom