gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Hello fellows!!!! This is Gnarlykaw's wife. For the last few weeks I have been hearing so much about DW02. I plan on going with hubby and my son. What I would like to know is how many wives are going, what do they plan on doing (non-riders of course) while they are there, and how can we or I help out? Don't say you would like us to be barefoot and cook all day!! I do ride (son and I share bike but he will be on it this time) I look forward to meeting most of you ;) -----gnarlykaw always reads to me from the forum. I feel like I know some of you already.

Thanks----------
Mrs. Gnarlykaw

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I don't think you need worry, the DW ladies always have a fun time, and there is lots to do, fetch firewood, gather berries, catch, kill and defeather the chickens, milk the goats, prepare and salt the jerky, clean the bikes, and cook dinner. Weather you plan to do all this with shoes on or not, is up to you ;) :)

Be prepared to have the best vacation ever.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Yup, I forgot to mention latrine duty, but thought that would scare her off :scream: :p

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
gnarlykaw - get the Mrs. a bike of her own so that she can ride at DW with the other gals. :)

That is once she is done with her chores!! :debil: :thumb:

BB - i notice that you listed al of the chores that we usually assign to you for Mrs. Gnarlykaw to do. Are you trying to skirt your responsibilities?? :moon:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'll have a non-riding lady with me. So far the plan is for her to do whatever she feels like while me and junior do our thing. I suspect she'll have her hands full with helping Crispy and helping keep the folks trying the trial sections honest on their cards ;) I'm pretty sure we'll have another providing the HLG's make it as well.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You wouldn't feel like washing bikes would ya? I may have my hands full cause it's gonna look like a charity wash for the CHP:|

Last edited:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
The Mrs. Mo and Daughter Mo will be there on Fri./Sat. Gotta have the clothes washed so if you could scout out a creek with some rocks for scrubbing them.... ;)

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
You wouldn't happen to be good with Physical Therapy would you? Let's see... In our crew last year we had two classic dis-mount canidates, one KO'ed and another that needed to be carried and placed on his bike to ride. If they had a MO, Larry and Currley award.... I'm sure we'd win it. Glad your making it a family outing... I'm sure you'll have a good time.

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Mrs. Gnarlykaw - there will be plenty of action to keep you busy. I know Shiftless put a list together that includes the local theater and the very few "places of interest" in Stillwater that should be posted sometime very soon. If you are interested in helping with any of the races, look for me, I am sure I will have something you could help out with. Dont forget, DW is a family event and your vacation. Relax, meet some of the greatest people around and have fun. See you soon!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
And after the hare scramble, you can rustle up some rabbit stew - yum :p

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by slo' mo
The Mrs. Mo and Daughter Mo will be there on Fri./Sat. Gotta have the clothes washed so if you could scout out a creek with some rocks for scrubbing them.... ;)
Why do I get the feeling that the only thing she'd be scrubbing with a rock is YOU?!?

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Are you telling me there are no malls around?? I guess I'll have to try and win a free t-shirt instead!!! :yeehaw: I'll have to settle for rootin' for my boys and makin' sure they are well fed.
Elk--you'll have to wash your own bike
:moon:
Bundubasher--sorry, but I don't eat rabbit!!!!!!!
slo'mo--------washin' on rocks?! Holiday Inn has a laundry mat!!

Mrs. Gnarlykaw

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Wow, a moon, are we feeling a little froggy!?:yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by a454elk
Wow, a moon, are we feeling a little froggy!?:yeehaw:

Elk .. You :moon: just have that :moon: effect on everyone .... :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
No respect for the law.:|:|

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by gnarlykaw
Bundubasher--sorry, but I don't eat rabbit!!!!!!!

OK, forget the hare scramble, I'll settle for Welsh Rarebit :confused:

http://www.cuisinedumonde.com/rarebit.html

Mrs gnarlykaw, you have just enough time to create your own profile before DW, any name in particular you fancy ?!

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
RESPECT

What you want, baby, I got.
What you need, you know I got it.
All I askin' is for a little respect
when you come home, baby.
When you come home,
respect.

I ain't gonna do you wrong while you gone,
I ain't gonna do you wrong 'cause I don't wanna.
All I askin' is for a little respect
when you come home, baby.
When you come home,
respect.

I'm out to give you all my money
but all I'm askin in return, honey,
is to give me my proper respect
when you get home, yeah baby,
when you get home.

Ooh, your kisses sweeter than honey
but guess what, so here's my money.
All I want you to do for me is give me some here
when you get home, yeah baby,
when you get home.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T,
find out what it means to me.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T,
Hey Boy, T-C-B.

A little respect ...

- music and lyrics by Otis Redding Jr. and as sung by the one and only Aretha Franklin.

What in the hell happened to music? It took me 4 sites to find one of the greatest woman singers ever, and who are all these pretenders that they have listed now? :) To repeat an earlier comment .... Gawd, I feel old sometimes!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
bundabusher-I am a little fond of Mrs. Gnarlykaw at the moment-we have made up our own name tags for DW02 and that is my name at least for the time being. Do you have one in mind???

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Tony, you just ain't right!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by gnarlykaw
bundabusher-I am a little fond of Mrs. Gnarlykaw at the moment-we have made up our own name tags for DW02 and that is my name at least for the time being. Do you have one in mind???

Now this is a personal thing, a DRN name should reflect your personality, something you like, a favorite item, etc. Bundu Bashing refers to bashing through the boondocks, usually accidentally on purpose. What does Mr. gnarlykaw think ? If you want to stick with hubbies theme, you could go for gnarlylady, gnarlybabe, or go with something completely different.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by BunduBasher
....or go with something completely different.
BunduBasher Basher :)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Patman

BunduBasher Basher :)

I like it :), reminds me of the 'phone buster buster buster' in the movie The Big Hit. :confused:

Top Bottom