yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by 400grl
You guys crack me up (no pun intended!)!!! C'mon, I know you guys go through your girlfriends/wive's underwear drawers when she's gone and try them on just to see what they are like - admit it! Besides, I wear my husband's underwear all the time (boxers) around the house. It's not exactly fair that you can't wear ours, is it? What happened to equality?

Hey, who told? Well now that the cat is out of the bag.... :eek:

Originally posted by firecracker22
The Victoria’s Secret Body Bare (or something like that) or the Second Skin Satin are very comfortable without seams that will irritate. :p Highly recommended. ;)

Ahh, man, I hear ya. :scream: :p

Hondachick

Jun 30, 2001
Thanks!

For all the replies. I have to agree with firecracker22 about the Victoria’s Secret second Skin Satin thong!. It is so comfortable you dont even notice it's there.;) .

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by blackhawk468
So thats what you do in your spare time Twinspar...

That's right! I find examples to help guide our members away from... ummm... alternative lifestyles??? ;)

Well that and the Three Stooges Magic Web Factory is always calling and asking for images to fit one of their web designs. It's a tough job but someone has to do it. :)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by SL99
I think I would die if I saw a dirtbiker guy wearing a thong!:o

Sounds like a challenge to me. Is there room in those things for dangly bits?

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
LMAO Twinspar!

This place is always good for a laugh! :) Thong underwear and see through vented pants...could be a new race strategy for me. On second thought, I don't think the girls I race against would be impressed. I guess I better leave the thongs to the guys! ;) So who's wearing them and when are we going riding?
:cool:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
There is a story and website/pict site behind that image. Seems the fool got his girlfriend to take pictures of him after he dressed up in her undies then made the mistake of cheating on her. She retaliates by creating a picture page with some funny comments on each picture. It's a site with useable fodder for PitSally. :)

Duneman

~SPONSOR~
Jun 16, 1999
I'm puting my final touches on the TTR/Blaster 200, it is one awesome bike. it looks like it came right off the showroom floor. I still have to work out some of the pipe problems, but almost have that done......:)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
My cup runneth over ..... I just spilled my tea ..... ;) .... go away for a while and return to this ...... I must venture in here more often :p

I'll stick to my spandex exercise shorts thank you very much !!! :eek:

MBFTY

Uhhh...
May 4, 2001
The second time

This is the second time I've visited this topic... and the second time ive been amazed.

I think I'll unsubscribe from this one... ;)

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
I've been thinking about getting some vented gear for summer riding. Since her outfit is so "functional" I could save money and just get me some short shorts and tank top. ;)

Hondachick

Jun 30, 2001
check this out!!!

This is my latest purchase from skin industries!!!nice huh.:). About time some mx company made a thong. It's my new riding thong, and it works/ looks great .That isn't me in the picture. It's directly from skins website.

{admin edit. Please e-mail Hondachick for the website. }

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom