Hondachick

Jun 30, 2001
Hey you all:) . I just wondering what you ladies wear?. Do you wear thongs to prevent monkey butt.I normaly bear biker shorts underneath my mx pants, but their to uncomfortable.So is a thong with some tight pants a good idea?
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks, Jan

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
:eek:

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Jan,

I wear bike shorts under my race pants. It's pretty comfortable to me. Also, don't forget the baby powder. It's a must for long rides, espeically during the hot summer months.

I can't tell you whether the thong will be comfortable or not. I haven't ever tried them when riding. Maybe someone else can help you there. My limited experience with them is they are uncomfortable all the time.:eek:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by CNM
My limited experience with them is they are uncomfortable all the time.:eek:

CNM, I'll share with you something a wise young woman once shared with me. Had me rolling on the floor. "Which would you prefer, this much material (hold hands aprox 8 inches or so apart) crawling up your a** or this much material (hold thumb and index finger about an inch apart) up your a**, it all ends up there anyway!" :eek:

I wear cotton bike shorts under my riding pants myself, since I change in front of anyone that happens to be around in the staging area I don't think the thong option would be a wise one for me, unless I was looking for an audience. :confused:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
:scream:
This is one of those times when I should have NOT come in here.

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
I agree

I am with Okie on this one!
Look at it this way..... At least Scooter isn't in here talking about this!
CRG

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Wasn't it Kali that said she wore a thong with her Moose Sahara pants to get the attention of the guys behind her or something liket that? Maybe you could ask her. That might not be a bad tactic, unless you're racing against women.

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Bahahahahaha, the boys come in here and get embarrassed ;) about a thong and yet they go to the general forum to discuss wearing a cup!!! :scream:

You boys are so funny but you keep us entertained!

GSR, that was good! "It all ends up there anyway"!!:eek: Guess that give a whole new meaning to "Don't get your panties in a wad eh?"

Thong under riding pants, never considered it but I think you are correct GSR, it would surely attract an audience while getting dressed at the staging area! :o

Where is Kiwi Bird when we need him? Wasn't he the expert on bras awhile back? :p

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
(XRpredator follows bbbom in the door, sees what's going on, gets a chuckle, and ducks out uncomfortably);)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Unless your pants have an excellent liner, you'd still need to wear biker shorts. I've been wearing cheap plain cotton ones and will have to go buy the nicer spandex type because the ones I have are too thin--the straps of my knee brace pinch and rub. I tried the tall sock thing but I would rather have normal socks and bike shorts. As far as thongs go--well, I would have to venture that they would probably work . . . and I always put my jersey on first when I change so I'm not giving everybody a show!

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
bbbom,
We keep you entertained and you gal's keep us entertained.
That cup thread has been there for awhile. hehe
CRG

cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
I've seen lots of ladies wearing thongs under their riding pants:p :confused: .I'm not joking either. I'm not complaining either, hell there nice to look at;) .But after the race, they do get alot of attention too!:cool:

MBFTY

Uhhh...
May 4, 2001
A question

How can you tell? Seems to me that most riding pants are much to thick to be able to "casually observe" such things...

400grl

Jul 8, 2001
I have always worn a thong under my riding pants. I don't own anything else so I don't have much of a choice! They are fine! I must have a pretty good liner in my pants, too, because I don't wear shorts, and I hadn't even thought about it before. Do you ladies just wear plain old spandex/cotton ones? Like the short aerobic-type ones? Is that comfortable? I may have to try that, just to see if there is a difference.

But, yes, thongs are fine. And I don't think anyone can see a thong through riding pants! But then, I have never ridden behind me before......hmmmmmm....

MXN4FUN

Jul 7, 2000
Whoa thongs at the track. I have got to pay more attention. On purely a fact finding mission for you ladies of course. Scientifically speaking dealing with pucker factor and nylon liner burns I would like a piece of cloth between cheeks and pants. But then I get scared easy:scream:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by Duneman
Wait a darn minute, am I the only guy who wears a thong when riding?:cool:

Uhh, yea because uhh, I would never consider wearing a thong ;)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Oh yea, I was too ;)

I only did that one time, wasn't too comfartable. :silly:

400grl

Jul 8, 2001
You guys crack me up (no pun intended!)!!! C'mon, I know you guys go through your girlfriends/wive's underwear drawers when she's gone and try them on just to see what they are like - admit it! Besides, I wear my husband's underwear all the time (boxers) around the house. It's not exactly fair that you can't wear ours, is it? What happened to equality? ;)

Corry :confused:

SL99

Jun 18, 2000
DRN Womens Forum never fails to come up with an interesting topic!

I never wore revealing underware to the track for the pure and simple reason that a girl dressing up or down in public is going to atract some attention. I never wore my undys with the flowers either! Its not a big deal to show your undys at that track. I think I saw every brand of men's boxer and breif out there! I think I would die if I saw a dirtbiker guy wearing a thong!:o

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by 400grl
C'mon, I know you guys go through your girlfriends/wive's underwear drawers when she's gone and try them on just to see what they are like - admit it . . .

Zoinks!:eek:

Now that just ain't right! <shudder>

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I have seen many thing that opened my eyes at the mx track. My first time at a race, ever, I was walking through the pits looking for my friends I was meeting and found myself trying not to smile and trying not to look at the same time at all the bare butts I saw standing proudly in the beds of their pickups. :eek: Wow. Then I got used to the total lack of anything resembling modesty and just enjoyed the view. Although sometimes the view was less than enjoyable . . . :scream: But never have I seen a guy wearing a thong at an mx track or elsewhere. I did gain a new appreciation for men’s bikini underwear (I used to think they looked silly . . . until I saw a well-built guy WEARING them. Yum.) but I have yet to see a mx guy wearing a thong.

I will admit to wearing a thong despite my earlier (sarcastic) claim to ignorance.

The Victoria’s Secret Body Bare (or something like that) or the Second Skin Satin are very comfortable without seams that will irritate. :p Highly recommended. ;)

Top Bottom