Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Wow, the dems are up in arms, lol ... makes Clinton look too weak on bin Laden. The 9/11 Commission said he had a chance to stop him no less than 8 times, btw.

The Demo home page says:

A Despicable, Irresponsible Fraud

Does a major national broadcast network want to stain itself by presenting an irresponsible, slanderous, fraudulent, "docu-drama" to the American public? "The Path to 9/11" mocks the truth and dishonors the memory of 9/11 victims to serve a cheap, callous political agenda. Help keep this propaganda off the air.

I don't recall all the uproar over "stopping" Michael Moore's crap targeting Bush? Even dems will admit Moore's "documentary" was an abortion. Now, the head of the 9/11 commish says that while some scenes are ad-libed, the overall composite (of the ABC flick) is accuracte.

http://www.democrats.org/

A side note ... I finally watched CBS's 9/11 special with Katie and came away feeling good about it. I was shocked at the "balance", for a change. Not bad!

Now, another major network putting Clinton in a bad light? What's going on here?

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I guess someones buying an election :yikes:
CIA prisoners released to GITMO and Gas prices plummeting.

Or maybe the reporters have finally figured out America wants "reporting" not "opinionating", naaaaahhh ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Bush is secure in his opinion of himself and doesn't appear to need validation from others.

Clinton ... Well heck, I DON'T even need to finish that statement.

The pig that squeals the loudest is the one with the neck on the block.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
If it gets edited, ABC will confirm that they have no nards, nor place to put them.

Chicken$&^# sons of $(%*^'s.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I wasn't going to watch it until I heard that cliton and his crew were pissed off about it. I'm gonna watch it now! I just hope they don't cut any of the truth out of it ;)

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
When does it air?

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Thanks, Okie!

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
It wrong that Government officials are trying to sensor the media! :think:

I'll be watching it!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Part 2 is tonight ... first time in a long time I have wanted a TV. My X has recorded it so I can watch it later. I have Spanish class tonight ... :)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I thought that it was pretty well done. As weird as it sounds it brought out that my kids both thought that the planes that hit the WTC towers were empty! What I liked the most is that it pointed out that Ol W didn't start the whole thing, but that he inherited it.

Top Bottom