Welcome!

take a look at the Women's Forum ... lots of lady DRN'ers

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by bikergrl
any suggestions? i'm gonna be racing this year!
1. Ride often.
2. Wear every piece of safety gear you can get.
3. Don't be afraid to ask questions but use the Search function first.
4. Check out the Women's Forums.
5. Join/start a Local Chapter.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by bikergrl
hey all you other riders out there! i'm fifteen years old, and yes, i'm a girl! any other girl riders out there? i plan on getting a yamaha TTR125 this spring... my dad's got a hold on it. any suggestions? i'm gonna be racing this year!

Welcome to the site, as Okie mentioned the women's forum has some great information and I might add ... we have the coolest women members on the planet! :thumb:

The best advise that I can give you is to stay on top of your school work and show your parents that you can be/are a responsible young lady.

You can always wrap your dad around your little finger like my daughter did. :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
What part of Texas are you in? Blackhawk468 is a very talented rider and she is a fine lady as well. She is in the Plano area.

She has a letter to the editor about lady riders in current Racer X (I think that is the mag, anyway) so we have our own local star. :thumb:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
From one female to another... Welcome to the dirt. :thumb: Enjoy!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Welcome! There are quite a few of us gals around here. Have fun with your TTR, you know it's only just beginning.

Suggestions?
1. ride ride ride ride ride
2. don't date riders--at your age they are punks ;)
3. work out a lot--it will prevent injuries AND allow you to ride longer (true advice from the queen of busted knees)
4. ride some more

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Welcome to DRN. You're not alone, my friends daughter (Stacy_kdx11) is also 15 and races.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome to DRN! When you get that TTR, why don't you tell us all about it with a little write up in the Women's Forum?

Tassie Girl

Jan 20, 2004
Hey bikergrl, I am almost 13 and I'm also a girl. I have my own bike and its a 2000 KX80! I only started to race last season so I am only a beginner but I love to ride MX!

Sam.

Top Bottom