Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
For those of you who have been nominated for an avatar. I have not forgotten about you and will be making them soon. As many of you know I am in the process of finalizing my divorce. In order to do that I have 52 days left to come up with a huge (to me anyway) chunk of $$,$$$ or my house will be placed back on the market. So most of my free time is spent listing all (cept' the 426 and the BBQ grill) of my worldly possessions on Ebay, having estate sales and garage sales and trying to get loans. I can not say exactly when I will get to the new crop of avatars but I will be doing one or two each time I get a spare second. I look forward to doing them as much as you like getting them. You have all been outstanding members and deserve them, I am sorry it has taken me this long.... I promise though, it will be worth the wait... and it is FREE. :-P

In other words bare with me.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Anything good for sale that I could use? j/k I know about your tv problem so when you venture the west coast, come by and watch mine. You can even have the remote! Hang in there.
Elk

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Translation: Gimme money an I maka you avatar :p

Seriously though Thump, good luck. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your artwork.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by michigan
What a perfect opportunity to raise funds for the D!!

NO, don't even joke about it, always have been and always will be FREE. The members have done more for me than my own family has through this. I can handle the rest. I had just gotten a few emails wondering if they had done something wrong and been x'ed from the list and I wanted to clear the air for them and for those of you still wondering WTF.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Hey! I want a refund then! You took my money when I said I'd pay for one. :confused:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Thump ill help anyway I can, im probably just as broke as you, but if you want to PM me some moto related sales or auction links I will be happy to bid :scream:
Then maybe later sell them back to you when this crap that the sucubus put you through :aj:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
If any of you are interested in for sale crap...
I still have my living room set. Cream, Leather sofa, chair, 2 ottomans and recliner. $1000 obo

Bedroom set. Queen bed w/matress adn box springs, dresser/mirror, armoire and linnen trunk. $1500 obo

1998 SuperHawk in the for sale forum.

Tons of little stuff.... blender, artwork, tred mill, stationary bike, .... if it is for te house there is a chance I have it and if you want it ask me if I got one....

The china, crystal and silver are on ebay.

Attachments

• couch2.jpg
    couch2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 502

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It hurts me to see what you are going through and hits home more actually seeing the things you have to get rid of. All I can say is that it's only STUFF, this too will come to pass and you will have even better STUFF in the future. Hold strong brrother,
Elk

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
uhh..i didn't put 2 and 2 together, and, well..i'm an ass. i will enact a self imposed ban of 1 day as punishment. starting.....now

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Hey, if you guys want, I have one here I designed special! :confused:

I kinda shy away from showing off my art, though. It takes a certain kind of person to appreciate it . . .

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Once again, done with a sharpened spruce or pine, nice work Pred man!! You're such a PITcostco!

Top Bottom