sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
damn that name hack! and damn my guilty conscience! i was bitching about not getting a personalized avatar and then i see the name hack thing, crap, good thing i lied about banning myself for a day ;) it was only 22hrs!

WR 250

Mar 17, 2000
I've been on this site a couple of years and although I don't know any of the webmasters, it still makes me feel bad to see what you are going through Thump. Best of luck and hang in there, it will get better.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Thump, sorry things didn't work out, but I know you'll get back to the avatars, it's always worth the wait!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Thump - I know your situation so well. I ended up letting the house go, as I couldn't afford the payments. I hope you can swing this thing. Losing a home is almost as rough as losing the woman that you bought it for. :(

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
What he said. . .

I really miss my house and my garage. If I had known the my ex was gonna give the house away, I would have kept it instead of all the toys. I could easily have made the payments, but it's going to take a monumental effort to get back into one.

It'll be worth the effort, Thump. Trust me. Hindsight is truly 20/20. :ugg:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by Thump
Yup, I am in the process right now. If it goes through I will be a lot closer to my mark and I am counting on it. It still will not put me over the top but I will be close enough to make it. Keep your fingers crossed.

David,
I don't personally know you (although I make sure to catch your posts), but you have always seemed like "good people" as we say here in the good ol' Midwest (one reason why I enjoyed donating for the SX trip). Good things will always find their way back to just, deserving people...hang in there.

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Everybody's Special

Boy, You sure have everyone "Thumped"!
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
It's nice to see that you've kept your sense of humor
through all of it though! :D
Sounds like you're doing the right thing.
Life seems to be a moving target, and the target is always looking different!

Top Bottom