Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Just curious if anyone has installed an Acerbis Blitz headlight on a KTM RFS and how it worked out? Were there any wiring problems or was it a straight forward deal and has it been something you would recommend?

Any comments or suggestions is appreciated before I purchase one!

Thanks
Motohead

PTCruiser

Aug 25, 2000
Should bve straight-forward. I've got the Blitz on my 300 EXC. Hooked right up. Personally I wish I'd gone with their DHH headlight(I've used both). It's thew same except the two lights are mounted horizontally instead of vertically. The lower light on teh Blitz gets blocked some-what by the fender so the light dispersion isn't as good.
What's neat with these lights is you can get brighter bulbs to pop in depending on your electrical out-put. I went to a display store and got some with black coating on the back so there's no back-wash of light to bother the rider.
Hope this helps....

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
PT,

Thanks for the info. I have to sort out all the wiring on the bike to wire the lights. I purchased the Blitz today. The dealer had removed the lights and I bought the bike with out the front light. You may think I got ripped but he did leave the aftermarket exhaustand and P-38 accel. pump enhancer, so I think I still made out alright on the deal. $500 bucks worth of exhaust vs. the light. I just have to figure out which wires go where now. I still have the stock light switch and will try to figure these out on Sunday. I just want to make sure I have lights for DW '02! :aj:

Motohead00

Last edited:
Top Bottom