Advanced Toupee Technology Yet to Reach Pakistan

Pat Burroughs

Sep 10, 1999
Has anybody seen the tape of the Pakistani president's address to his nation? Does that guy not have perhaps the worst rug you've ever seen? As Bobby Brady so eloquently put it some years ago: "Looks like he's got a skunk sitting on top of his head".

Yikes. :scream:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I guess there is no respect left in this world :(

These guys are in a tough position, why add to the hatred !?

*william*

Jul 5, 2000
Who's hating? We were poking fun at his hair. He is most likely an intelligent and influential man, I don't doubt it. But his "hair piece" still looks ridiculous. If it were the President of the United States, would it be different? :think

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Now is not the time, to mock either President Bush, or a foreign president, especially an ally in a very difficult position. :silly:

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
His hairpiece is bad no doubt. BUT HE HAS BALLS.

I am an American and my parents are US Citizens. Our lineage goes back to Pakistan. I have visited there and speak the language as well. I would just like to point out that if Osama can hit us here, with us so far away. Can you just imagine what what he can do to a neighboring country. Those morons on TV that you see protesting are really Afgani refugees for the most part. Their everyone looks the same. He has put his life and Pakistani security at great risk.

I like stuff that takes balls to do. As do most people who ride. Just thought I would point out he has BIG ONES.

Take care all and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Sincerely,

Riz

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
God bless you Riz, and stay safe !

*william*

Jul 5, 2000
Sorry to offend you Bundu, but I see humor in his hairpiece. And I think George W. has big ears. Neither is less of a person or statesman because of these things. I'm bet there are Muslims who think pants are ridiculous.

If we cannot laugh, at each other and ourselves, what's the point? :silly:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
William, no offense taken, I am probably one of the most irreverent guys around, and yes I agree with you, we can laugh, we can cry, or we can laugh and cry. However, if a Pakistani were to make a humorous remark about George Bush right now, no American (except for Bill Maher), may find it TOO funny ... eh ;)

Like ... we got it all wrong guys, the guys who hijacked the planes were not who we think they were, but a number of gay pilots and flight attendants who had been fired because of a medical condition .... you know the rest :eek:

Disclaimer - in no way am I making light of what happened !

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by BunduBasher
Now is not the time, to mock either President Bush, or a foreign president, especially an ally in a very difficult position. :silly:

I question if Pakistan is indeed a true ally...
They are the only remaining country to officially recognize the Taliban.:think

-jeffd

BTW - A bad hairpiece is fair game, I don't care if the Pope is wearing it!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I question if Pakistan is indeed a true ally...
They are the only remaining country to officially recognize the Taliban.

I guess what you are saying is you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't ! ?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Being damned by the Taliban is not exactly equal to being damned by the good ole U.S. of A. Who carries a bigger stick?

The decision is clear to me.

-jeffd

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
jeff, no doubt you would rather be here right now in the good old usa, than in Pakistan .... hmmmm

Pakistan helped creat the Taliban, they are now between a rock and a very hard place.

It sounds almost as if you wish Pakistan were not an ally ?!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
jeff, no doubt you would rather be here right now in the good old usa, than in Pakistan .... hmmmm

A very astute observation on your behalf.:)

I just want them to be a TRUE ally.

Sometimes you have to destroy that which you create (as did God with 40 days of rain).

-jeffd

Last edited:

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Pakistan helped them in an attempt to control them and keep their bull**** out of Pakistan. And we (the US) told Pakistan to do it.

Let me ask you.
Who financed the Talleban?
Who trained and financed Osama?

WE DID. THE US!! THE CIA!! Read the newspapers.

There were 7 factions of Afgani Mujahadeen fighters. The taliban was just one of them. The most extreme, but they served our purpose in those days against Russia.

Even then the Prime Minister of Pakistan , Benazir Bhutto warned the US that they were creating a Frankentstein.

No we have to whip our spoiled child.

Please also remember it is a small minority of people protesting against the US attack in Pakistan. And most of them are Afgani REFUGEES!!

Sincerlely,

Riz

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Well put Riz.

Like I said, sometimes you have to destroy that which you create, and we had a hand in creating the Taliban as did Pakistan. Time to discipline the brats...

-jeffd

JeffK

Sep 9, 2001
I for one think the hairpiece comment was a welcome laugh in such hard times. We've been through so many emotions the past few weeks that we as a country NEED to laugh.. at something, anything! All you see on TV or in the papers are pictures of terrorism and the stories of the people hurt and killed in the accident - it makes you angry.. makes you cry... makes you have feelings of misery, despair, and fear!

Our country is falling into a great depression.. and I don't just mean economically. Laughter is the best medicine right now... there are no rules. Laugh your a$$ off at anything that is funny - even our friends and allies.. and ecspecially ourselves.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Come on guys, lighten up.

What I want to see is Bush shaking the Palestinian president's hand, saying "I find your friendship wunderlicious!", then his pants fall down. The Palestinian president bends over to help him, and his toupee falls off, right into Bushes fallen pants crotch. :scream:

I know it's extreme and silly and ridiculous. That's the point. Don't you think it's time to lighten up a bit? How many DIDN'T laugh when Bush senior blew chow (no pun intended) at the Chinese dinner table about 10 years ago? ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Speaking of time to lighten-up... yes we need to remain "ourselves" and not walk around in a funk over recent attacks. My concern is that the nation as a whole will lose it's intensity. Seems we have such a short attention span, we can not forget how much of a tragedy we just went thru and not lose our resolve to go after any and all involved in a BIG way.

Top Bottom