2gumby2

Feb 2, 2020
I'm considering purchasing a new 2020 2-stroke Sherco and would be interested in hearing from those that have experience with Sherco. I live in Wyoming and there are no Sherco dealers in Wyoming. Beta would be my second choice and we have 3 Beta dealers in my state but Sherco is my first choice for now. I like to support local dealers when I can.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Can't be much help on the Sherco other than to say the guys I know who ride them all seem super pleased with the.I can share that my BETA EVO 300 FACTORY 4T has been nothing short of spectacular. These days my Montesa Cota 315r rarely sees daylight because the Beta is so much more fun to ride.
If the Sherco proves difficult to obtain I don't think you'll be disappointed with a Beta. Not many BAD choices these days in the trials world.

1580960486430.png

gumby1

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2002
I should have been more specific with my initial post. I am interested in the Sherco enduros, specifically the Sherco 250 SE Factory 2-stroke.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
The Baylor brothers left KTM for the 2020 National Enduro Series to ride Sherco. They finished 2nd and 3rd (and Nick Fahringer finish 21st) at the first National Enduro this past weekend. I would hope with Sherco's involvement in this series that it will reflect down to the dealers and the Sherco network. One other thing is to check after market sites like RockyMountain to see what parts are available (Brake pads, air filters, etc.)

Mully

Top Bottom