Mar 9, 2001
Well that just took care of my chicken eat'in for the rest of my life:scream:

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
awww

Originally posted by JPIVEY
Well that just took care of my chicken eat'in for the rest of my life:scream:

I am sorry buddy I did not mean to mess up your tummy ..

But on a good note

If it look like chicken, taste like chicken, and acts like chicken then most likely its not.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
A warning to afganastanians, don't breath, it just speeds up the death. Let your skin rot away first from the radiation.
Also, just a little side note, isn't the radiation from Nuclear bomns gamma rays? If I remember correctly, doesn't a layer of clothes stop them?

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by Wolf

That would interfere with the plans to make it the biggest offroad park in the world......They'd have to come up with "glass tires"

That brings up a good question, why hasn't the enviro nuts put afgans on the endangered list yet. Are they normally this slow?

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
too good

Originally posted by KawieKX125
A warning to afganastanians, don't breath, it just speeds up the death. Let your skin rot away first from the radiation.
Also, just a little side note, isn't the radiation from Nuclear bomns gamma rays? If I remember correctly, doesn't a layer of clothes stop them?

Gamma ray will be the last of their worries.

Its time to lock and load guys

Reeko

Aug 9, 1999
Originally posted by KawieKX125

If that's the case, no chance of them getting brain cancer.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Time to convert the Afghan desert from sand to glass

This is a pretty sad thread ! OK, I know you guys are just venting but slow down man. Mass murder is not an option ! Why not just beat up a few of our local mid east Americans while you are at it. (NOT!) Try not to make a sad and tragic day even sadder.

Time to convert the Afghan .... most definitely !

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Obviously this is a venting thread, and people are going overboard. But I also don't agree with the contrary landscape you've posited either, Bundu. A massive attack on Afghanistan would not be "mass murder". That has become the most militant, intolerant, human-rights ignoring, fantical, terrorist supporting country in the world. "Converting" them -- that's purely pie-in-the-sky. Thus, there are two options. Slap their wrists or kick their a**es. If it is found that terrorist cells that they harbored/supported were involved in this, I vote 100% for the latter.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I live for that Pie-In-the-Sky stuff ...... I really do :( JC, well, at least he had the guts to die for it. WWJD ? a vexing question ?! At a time like this, being a Christian ain't easy :think

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
bundu,

The difference of course being that JC (allegedly) died to help humanity. The 20 or so cowards flying the hijacked planes, died trying to kill us and as many of us as possible and drive our country into turmoil...

I'm not for the mass desctruction method... ONLY because I want to see the affiliated country suffer and people die for years and years, very slowly, very uncomfortably in the most inhumane possible ways. I don't think instant destruction would make me happy. I want some suffering from these people. I want them to think, LONG and hard, while they suffer.

Our Nation suffers, survivors grieve, eye for an eye AND we'll go ya one better... I won't be happy until I hear of suffering by those involved, starvation, etc...

You don't mess with the USA buddy... That's the message I want sent.

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
afgany english lesson for today INCOMING!!!!!!!!

Aug 6, 2000
I'm just as mad as you guys but this is wrong. They cheer for our deaths and we cheer for theirs, where does it end? Huh? This has to be the saddest thing I ever read.

All I say is take out their military and goverment

Jonny426

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2001
afghan weather

While glassmaking has always held a certain intrest for me, I think we should consider a couple of things. The Taliban is a hardcore religeous faction that likley does not represent all Afghans. They rule by oppression and religeous fanaticism.They harbor A-Holes like Ben-Ladin because he fights "the Infidels". These people believe the more infidels you kill, the higher the plane of redemption you attain. I think the Afghani people deserve the chance to run while we send "the faithful" to Allah.Jonny426

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
sorry

The US was not who bombed AfagAstan there in there own little "civil war" i asked my S. Studies teach. He said we dident have any part in that bombing. But now were putins ground to air missles around the pentagon air force one and they allredy got them arond the white house.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom