Status
Not open for further replies.

mopowa

Dec 6, 2000
You people are old school and ignorant red necks. The enemy is right hear in the u.s. We let them in with our constitution and immigration policies and they keep coming. If you bomb their country they just immigrate to more places createing a bigger, more elusive target.
The since of community is leaving the u.s. There are people HERE in america applauding the actions of THEIR people and their idealisms.
I wonder if Pat Bucchannan will run for president again...

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Jeff, don't take it so seriously, it truly is a venting thread like Bundu said.

Everyone needs to vent their anger in one way or another. Personally I think nukes is not the way to handle it.

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
I know Offroadr, I could tell you were just razzing a bit:p
It's just the relentless "Lets kill them all" that gets me. I'm sure there are a few innocent Afghans over there.

johnnymoto

~SPONSOR~
Nov 9, 2000
Theses threads are burning faster than blackcat fuse! I can feel the heat. I'm exhausted from just reading them. :cool:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ooops, too much whiskey befor this post.that's why i deleted it.i'll calm down now.:eek:

Last edited:

Todd400

May 19, 2001
Ignorant rednecks? I guess this redneck will stick to his own agendas as always, Taking care of my family, friends and nieghbors and concentrating on not murdering innocent people while they are at work supporting thier familes, Maybe some of you should go the middle east and rationalize some of your concepts while on camel back with some of there best humanitarians,ie- saddam, bin -ladin etc. Right now ill think about what will grip some glass:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom