Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Kansas City was finally blessed w/some much needed rain on Tuesday so the plan was to meet up w/KCHusky, CRSwade and a few other local KC fellers Wednesday after work. Actually met up w/MikRomo who also happens to be a member of the riding club (S&S Cycle Park). We all got out on the trails and enjoyed a dust free, traction filled evening of roosting around in the woods..not much can settle the mind after a day of working like getting out on the bikes.
BigLou must have been polishing or something cuz he didn't make it..tisk, tisk!
The rains really helped out, after the weeks of high temps and humidity..not to mention brutal asphalt like conditions at any riding area, it was just great to get out and ride. Just wanted to share the evenings adventure. Jason

mikromo

Jul 6, 2000
I have to say, that it was a gas meeting and riding with you guys, and to get roosted by actual loamy dirt as opposed to cloudy dust, well that was pretty cool too. Todays rain( Sat. ) should make Merwin a lot more fun tommorow, too bad you'll miss it Jason. I hav'nt decided whether to spoon on my new S-12 today, or get one or two more rides out of my roached one. I guess I'll think it over for awhile. Plan is to ride S&S this coming Wed., hope to see you there. Mike

B

biglou

Mike-I'm helping Brad out in Jason's place tomorrow. I'll have on my blue Yamaha hat. I may have a DRN shirt on unless it is going to be 100 degrees, then I'll probably wear my white Cooperland shirt. Introduce yourself if you see me!

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Hey Scott, S&S is a private club located by the Kansas Speedway, the club is off of I-435 and Kansas Ave. The owner is Lonnie Smith, I don't have his number on me but I would be happy to meet you out there sometime and have you as a guest. The guest fee is 10$ and you sign a waiver also. They have a large mx track and 80+acres of woods/trails/pasture..its not that big of a place but great for a quick ride after work or if short on time during a weekend. Send me an email at
jsteve15@sprintspectrum.com and we can get hooked up. FYI, we usually ride once during the week on either Wed or Thurs. Take care, Jason

Top Bottom