Aftermarket CR250 sidepanels don't fit well

Buzz Bomb

May 9, 2000
I got some new sidepanels because one of the mountain tabs broke on mine. The new ones are One Industries and they are a fair amount stiffer than the stock ones (I think this is because they are thicker plastic). Anyway, they don't fit as good as the stock ones and are hard to get on. Has anyone else had this problem?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i just put new acerbis sidepanels on my '00 cr250 sunday. i had to do some major trimming to get the left side on. the right side fit fine. they look really thin and weak though. i have had poor results with ufo plastic too.

i have one industries fenders and i thought that they were the best looking and best fitting aftermarket fenders that i have ever used.

Buzz Bomb

May 9, 2000
Well I ordered UFO and they sent me One Industries. I guess thats a good thing, these appear to be really sturdy. They are stronger then stock from what I can see.

hapanese

Stuff is good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 25, 2001
I had the same problem with mine, but eventually the settled into place. Put them on as best you can and eventually the will settle. IMHO one makes the best plastic. I despise UFO products.

Top Bottom