ragingbull

Nov 23, 2004
I had a Vortex on my KX85 supermini and really didn't think it did squat. Then the box just died and went back to the stock box. To top it all of after contacting Mike Tolle about the Vortex he told me there was nothing he could do and to hit PR2 up as they are the ones who program there own boxes. Guess what PR2 does they just don't answer the phones or answer any emails so I guess it is more cash out the window. My opinion do anything but don't go with PR2 or the Vortex...

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
not sure when you called PR2 but I just talked to Chris yesterday. Called the number and got ahold of them right away. They had some issues during Ponca and Loretta's but then so did I since we were away from the shop for 2 weeks.

ragingbull

Nov 23, 2004
I as well talked with Chris but he is the suspension guy and I needed to talk with Jeff. Chris said he would relay my message to Jeff but after not hearing anything I again emailed and called both parties without an answer. After many many attempts at getting some answers or some help I have finally given up and moved on to what I hope to be better people in the industry thanx to some help from some good bros here at DirtRider...

Top Bottom