bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
I stumbled upon a air filter type thing you put in your helmet I have never heard of it before not sure if its a new product bu I was wondering if anyone has used it and if its hard to breathe in it looks like it would help with goggle fog but maybe make it worse i dont know see what you guys think it's probally junk but im curious to see if anyone has tried it

its called a wolfsnout add .com to that and its their website it looks pretty new as it says patent pending and there is no testimonials

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Looks like it might be a bit uncomfortable. Decent idea though. That crunchy buildup in the mouth can be a bit annoying.

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
oh come on hubert i wanted someone else to try it first LOL

yea the website looks pretty new shotty (not that i could make a better one) but i will wait untill it looks a little more reputable before i send them any money and from the sound of it from you guys its something new

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
what does it do?

Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
150rguy said:
what does it do?

Is it not clear?

"Reduces Thirst"
"No More Eating the Other Guys Dirt"
"This item keeps the dust off of your face, while still allowing you to breathe properly."

All quoted from the website.

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
I kind of like picking black boogers out of my nose at the end of the day. It's quite satisfying. Although, the last trip to Reno caused a bunch of bloody noses.

Oct 12, 2007
wolfsnout

I got one a few weeks ago, I ride with lot of buddies at Durham Town in Ga. They kick up a lot of dust. It works. Its not uncomfortable, it stayed pretty cool when I was moving. I still was able to use my camel pack.
Im getting a 2nd one as back up, its that good.:)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom