Air Filter Oil

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Well it?s time again to oil my air filter(s) and after this I will be almost out of Bell Ray filter oil. My question is what is another good air filter oil to use?

I won?t use no-toil because I use an UNI air filter and I don?t want it ruined. I?ve been using Bell Ray for a long time but it?s just really thick and messy... I was thinking about trying the Motul stuff.

So what should I try next?

Lee W.

KiDX

Sponsoring Member
Mar 30, 2001
I used to use the PJ1 filter oil but it was super sticky and a real mess to deal with, so I started using the UNI filter oil in the aerosol can and I love it.

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
I use the Bel-Ray stuff buy I get the latex gloves at walmart for real cheap and it makes the job very easy.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
PJ1 spray on, pretty easy, last just fine.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
No-Toil........Remember it.......Love it.........Appriciate it........Tear some of the wind out of the Greens sails.........You need to use it!
Bio-Degratable and that's all that matters!

KamikaziRida

Dec 30, 2001
I've been using the PJ1 Filter Oil also and it sure is a mess. but thats the only stuff I've used so I couldn't compair with the others.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…