mxman2000

Jan 19, 2008
Smashed my Airoh stelt today and was wondering if anyone here had heard of a warraanty type thing where you send back your helmet and get x amount off a replacement helmet. Im sure i read something about it somewhere.

Since ive only had it 2 months and prob used it about 4 outings its a bit annoying :bang: , Dont really want to have to splash out another 200 notes :yikes:

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
Warranties usually only apply to defects in workmanship or quality of materials that fail or are less than adequate upon purchase. It's not really insurance!

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
If you wrecked, smashed your lid, and walked away, then it did it's job. Your insurance paid up, and there is no defect. The helmet took the damage so your head didn't have to. You should send them a letter of thanks, and maybe a picture of the damage.
Some companies do like to get the wrecked buckets back so that they might improve the products.

mxman2000

Jan 19, 2008
Thanks for the replies, i forgot all about this.

yeah it did its job although i did get a pretty good concussion :coocoo:

i checked out the foam inside and it was a side impact but it didnt squish the foam so i think it should be ok to use but i would rather buy another one to be sure. I just thought i read something somewhere about some deal they were doing but maybe i dreamt it :laugh:

Top Bottom