brettv

Nov 3, 2000
I live in Birmingham. Where do you guys like to ride? I live in the birmingham area and want to ride some new places. Thanks for any info.

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
BrettV,

What kind of riding do you do?

For offroad, there is Kentuck near Oxford AL, about 25 miles of trails. I do most of my offroad riding near Clanton at a riding club (40+ miles of marked single-track). There is also a club near Maplesville that is great.

Local spots include the Bowl (near Helena) and the MET. There's also a spot off 65 north of town (I've never been there).

If MX/SX there are a number of tracks. My favorite is MonsterMountain in Tallassee. North of town is Warrior and Corner MX. There's also a new spot in Pell City, but I've not seen it.

DRDMIKE

Nov 16, 2000
Birmingham Riding?

I am getting back into riding after a long absence(15 years). Got a bike, got gear and I'm ready to go. My 10year old son got a PW80 for Christmas so I have someone to ride with but I would like to scout out some areas before taking him along. I am interested in trails or woods riding. I have been told about the bowl and would love to check it out. If anyone would like to hook up and dont mind an old guy trying to keep up I would appreciate it. I really wanted to go to the SSF at Monster Mountain but couldn't make it. Sounded like a blast.

Thanks

Mike Evans

Top Bottom