Albany NY: CATRA Open House (6/10)

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
If any Albany NY area riders want to check out CATRA club land, this weekend (Sunday) the club is hosting an "open house" as sort of a membership drive. We've never done this before so I don't know how it will play out. My sense is this will be a semi-informal kind of thing. Show up and trail ride. There is a modest fee - applicable towards membership if you decide to join. If anyone wants directions, drop me an email.

===============================================
6/10, 7/8, 8/5 Capital Area Trail Rider Assn. Open house and guest trail rides. $10/rider good toward membership in CATRA. Ride many trails for all abilities on the club’s own land! Includes Observed Trials demos courtesy of Hilltop Trials Shop. (All bikes welcome, no plate required.)
http://www.nysorva.org/2001events.htm#DS
===============================================

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Very cool ! I have been meaning to check out CATRA for some time now . I am glad to see they are offering more than 1 date because my bike is down waiting for the cylinder to be repaired .Should have it back in 3 weeks , in time to go to the July 7th open house .

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Thanks

Thanks BRush ,although I have my bike back together and running I must work this weekend , maybe the August date will work for me .It does , however , look like Jib and I will make it to Modena in 2 weeks for the N.Y.S.F.

Last edited:
Top Bottom