Bad for the fans, not much competition left for Poto :ride:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
IndyYZ85 said:
Awwwww.. I hope he didn't cry too much.

;)
Sure aren't many Alessi fans, maybe Team Orange should encourage a PR class for Mikey...........seems needed.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
tony91 said:
Josh Grant should have something for RV indoors.
I hope he does. Not really sure where Team Honda is going to place him or Short though, West or East coast. KInda suck s though being (take all the drama BS out) he's a good rider. :ride:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
;)
Sure aren't many Alessi fans, maybe Team Orange should encourage a PR class for Mikey...........seems needed.
Seems like he has been coached as of late.
If they could turn his image around (take his Dad out of the scene) they should be able to cash in on him. Love him or hate him, every body knows who he is. :ride:

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
rickyd said:
I hope he does. Not really sure where Team Honda is going to place him or Short though, West or East coast. KInda suck s though being (take all the drama BS out) he's a good rider. :ride:

Actually I believe Short is moving up to the 450 class when he returns from his knee injury. Last I heard was he was still going to miss the first several rounds of SX to allow his knee to heal up and one comes back he will be riding the big boy class.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
rickyd said:
Bad for the fans, not much competition left for Poto :ride:

Bad news, unless by a miracle of the linkageless gods Alessi suddenly learned how to go through stadium whoops he had nothing for poto to begin with.

Top Bottom