Status
Not open for further replies.

bkirby

Apr 9, 2005
In case anyone is interested in a dualsport ride in Ontario. We are starting the ride in Madawaska this year at the All Star Resort, this is a family campground facility with cabins, R.V. /trailer sites with hook ups, tent sites and primitive camping. There is a sandy beach on the Madawaska River with full access to Bark Lake for boating, fishing etc. Sat & Sun morning breakfast will be available and we will provide the Sat Dinner as part of the ride deal [as usual]. There is Gas, Beverages & Food/ Restaurant available in town. This event will be geared for the family. Saturday's ride will be around 200km's if you do all the trail sections. Sundays ride about 120km. (it's in my head) The Main loop will be Dual sport friendly with the trail sections coming off of it for the brave & hardy. We will rate and provide details of each trail section so everyone has some idea of what they are getting into, as some sections are very tough going. Sat will include a new never ridden trail of 10km with a lookout. Gas stops will be in Whitney & Lake St Peter; you do need a range of at least 80km to be safe without having to carry fuel. We will provide a guided Ladies/Novice ride for the less adventure some. Kids can use the Rail right of way under parent's supervision. All motorcycles must be plated and insured as expected. So plan to be there June 25 &26 have some fun, other accommodation i.e. B&B's are available, Hotel rooms can be had in Bancroft (approx. 45 min. from start). Please check AllStars website for camping info. They also have ATV (rental) tours available if anyone is interested. Please contact me for more info. You can also stay longer if you like and just ride the area no problem.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Please do not double post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom