All Balls Linkage bearings? Stupid question?

jhkinzinger

Mar 15, 2007
I have a 99 kdx 200 and am replacing the linkage bearings, the all balls kit comes w/ the linkage bearings and "includes lower shock bearing". This leaves me w/ 3 pair of larger diameter bearings/sleeves and 1 single small bearing/sleeve. I only pulled out 2 pair and the single bearing/sleeve from the linkage. So where does this extra bearing pair and sleeve go? Thanks for the info. :think:

Jun 28, 2006
jhkinzinger said:
I have a 99 kdx 200 and am replacing the linkage bearings, the all balls kit comes w/ the linkage bearings and "includes lower shock bearing". This leaves me w/ 3 pair of larger diameter bearings/sleeves and 1 single small bearing/sleeve. I only pulled out 2 pair and the single bearing/sleeve from the linkage. So where does this extra bearing pair and sleeve go? Thanks for the info. :think:

Did you replace the bearings in the swing arm where the linkage connects to?

jhkinzinger

Mar 15, 2007
That was it, I actually realized it when I went to change my swingarm bearings. That single linkage bearing on the swingarm was the only one on the whole bike that was not rusted out completely. Somehow it managed to be in good shape but I figure I'll chane it anyway. Thanks.

JK

Top Bottom