Scotty99983

Dec 5, 2009
Hey everyone, my name is scott im from scotland (lol seriously im not joking) im a full time student studying computing and IT. i love bikes got my first motorbike when i turned 16 it was a 125 cc champ scrambler (you probably wont have heard of them i could not get parts for it) i sold it 2 years ago and bought a 1990 Suzuki RM250 from a friend for £300 probably bout $600 at the time and it needed alot of work. me and my dad set to it found out it had smashed the power valves and the ring scored the barrel the lot so we rebuilt the whole lot even got the frame powder coated. and it is awesome apart from now lol im gonna post in the repair section about it lol.

hope to speak to some of you soon and hope i enjoy being part of this forum :-)

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
hello scoty99983, Porkchop here, glad to make your acquaintance. I'm of scott ancestry& german. from the way our family tree looks, i'm the 9th generation in the U.S. never been to scottland but want to see the place some time. Welcome to drn. Best Regards, Porkchop....

Scotty99983

Dec 5, 2009
awesome you should come to scotland its full of nice scenery. id love to go to america as america has massive trails for dirtbikes and they have hundreds of tracks lol

Top Bottom