Alright, Lou...

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
I've changed my mind. You're on! You and your Chefs are GOING DOWN on Monday night, DUDE!!! :flame: That being said, care to make a friendly little wager? Just remember, they can't stay undefeated for long. :p

Ouch. :eek: :moon:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
CHEFS? the book about great italian chefs is smaller than the book containing the great italian war heros, geeze give a .....when a flat tire goes wap wap wap.! a break :whiner:

Last edited:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
No typo. I did it on purpose. :confused:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Let me know how the game goes, won't be televised here :laugh:

biglou

You might wanna rethink this, ~d~. Rumor has it they're bringing out a secret weapon for Monday night...

biglou

I'll let you pick the bet. No money or shaving of any body parts, however...

Sig line change, maybe? One week?

oldguy

Always Broken
Originally posted by BigLou
I'll let you pick the bet. No money or shaving of any body parts, however...

Sig line change, maybe? One week?
Let's see how do you humiliate Lou? :think: A pink Tutu didn't do it :) , having to be pitsally for a day didn't do it
Gotta be some good ideas cause the Chefs are going down this week (especially since the Peckers couldn't do it) :uh:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
I am with you this week ~d~ . I can't stand any undeafeted teams closing in on the 1972 Miami Dolphins. Sorry Lou they have to lose.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
Fair enough. I'll have the wager posted before game time. :p Just remember, me deciding is your idea so no whining about what you get stuck with when you LOSE! :moon:

(There will be no pictures in thongs involved... I don't want to see that. :eek: )

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
I think the chin in your avatar is a good example of what it might look like. :laugh: