dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I've changed my mind. You're on! You and your Chefs are GOING DOWN on Monday night, DUDE!!! :flame: That being said, care to make a friendly little wager? Just remember, they can't stay undefeated for long. :p

chiefs.sack.jpg

Ouch. :eek: :moon:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
CHEFS? the book about great italian chefs is smaller than the book containing the great italian war heros, geeze give a .....when a flat tire goes wap wap wap.! a break :whiner:

Last edited:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
No typo. I did it on purpose. :confused:

B

biglou

You might wanna rethink this, ~d~. Rumor has it they're bringing out a secret weapon for Monday night...
143158123499.jpg

B

biglou

I'll let you pick the bet. No money or shaving of any body parts, however...

Sig line change, maybe? One week?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by BigLou
I'll let you pick the bet. No money or shaving of any body parts, however...

Sig line change, maybe? One week?
Let's see how do you humiliate Lou? :think: A pink Tutu didn't do it :) , having to be pitsally for a day didn't do it
Gotta be some good ideas cause the Chefs are going down this week (especially since the Peckers couldn't do it) :uh:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
I am with you this week ~d~ . I can't stand any undeafeted teams closing in on the 1972 Miami Dolphins. Sorry Lou they have to lose.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Fair enough. I'll have the wager posted before game time. :p Just remember, me deciding is your idea so no whining about what you get stuck with when you LOSE! :moon:

(There will be no pictures in thongs involved... I don't want to see that. :eek: )

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Chat party during the game, anyone? This should be good.

Didn't see this thread until tonight. I'm there with you Lou! But I will be in San Antonio tomorrow night with no net access.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I've been all soaped up in the chat shower for an hour now. I did have Dapper, Farmer John and Big Lou sneak a peek (the Perverts :moon: ) but not much else happening in there. :whiner:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You bet your sorry butt chin I'll be in chat during Monday Night FOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL. Talking smack to you live will be so much more entertaining. :laugh: See you there at kick off. :thumb:

B

biglou

Alright! Tonight's the night. I'll be in chat around 8PM, or once the game gets going. I'll have to run the tv through the stereo and turn it up a bit to hear what's going on. I got me a "Jarred Special" chicken teriyaki thingamabob from subway and a pitcher of Crystal Lite peach tea all ready to go...
Bring it on! :aj:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
The pay up: When the Raiders win, Lou, your sig should say "Rich Gannon for President". If the Chefs win (pfffffffffttt) mine says "Lou and his Chiefs have schooled me and my Raiders in the art of football"... for one week. Pizza is on the way!! :aj:

Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Halftime - Chiefs 10 - Raiders 0

You people from California elect an actor/body builder as a govenor and now you want an old QB to be President. :p

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Tough talk from people who didn't show up to chat tonight. :moon:

Top Bottom