MontanaMemos

Mar 8, 2000
My Grandfather recently passed away and I would like to do 2 things, 1) join the AMA,
2) Make a donation in his name as he loved street riding on his old Honda's. I live in Vermont, who should I talk to? Would the AMA send my Grandmother a letter regarding the donation?

------------------
1998 KTM 400 RXCe
1986 BMW 535i
1976 Chevy 4X4

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
There are many different ways to do this and I will send a copy of this to the AMA headquarters to give you the right contact person. Expect an answer from me no later than tuesday. Thanks

wardy

jamsxr

Dec 4, 1999
Montana Memos,
On the 14th you posted the same question which I responded to. Here it is again. KJ

MontanaMemos

Vermont posted 07-14-2000 05:59 PM Staff Use Only:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Grandfather passed away a week ago and my Grandmother said try to stay away from flowers and give donations to the Elk's Club or Senior's Clubs. One of the fondest memories I have is Grandpa just pulling into the driveway on one of his Honda's. I was thinking of a donation to the AMA, how's that sound? I'm not a member yet but I would think I could still do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jamsxr

Evanston ,Wy. posted 07-15-2000 01:37 AM Staff Use Only:

Montana Memos, sorry to hear of your loss, was your Grandfather an AMA member ? There is a section in the AMA magazine that pays respect to members who passed away.
There is something real special that you could do to honor him, call Suzi Bellville @ 614-856-1900. Donoations made of $500.00 or more to the AMA's Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum will recieve a personalized walnut block placed permanently in the Founders Foyer of the museum.
Best Wishes
------------------
Ken James
AMA Dist.25 Field Rep.
98 XR400 Honda
70 Triumph T100c Desert sled
98 Harley FXDWG
If you Don't --Who will ?

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
you should talk to Mark Mederski with the Musuem staff, This is who Hugh Fleming from AMA recommended that you contact. Call him at 1-800-ama-join
or email him a Mmederski@ama-cycle.org
Thanks

wardy

Top Bottom