BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
In a time of crisis do we run around aimlessly crying "the sky is falling, the sky is falling" ! or do we take a stand, say 'enough is enough', and claim back what is ours, take back our freedom, take back control.

Are we going to allow fear and loathing to control us, will we lie down like dogs and cower in the corner, tails between our legs ?!

The only way I see us winning this war, is by standing tall and saying 'heck no, I am not going to take no more', I am not going to cower in a corner, I am not going to stay away out of fear, be that from the mall, a movie, a ball game, or my job. If I have to die, then so be it, but I will not be cowed, I will not be broken, I will not succumb. I will get up and do my job, I will live my life, I will play my games, I will ride my bike, I will live my life, I will be a soldier in my own life, I will not abandon my post, I will not let my fellow citizens down.

The coming weeks and months are going to severely test us. We are going to have to steel ourselves, fight the insecurities, doubts and inner demons, and we will have to overcome and stand tall, I am not prepared to accept anything less.

Today, this weekend, let us remember those who have lost their lives, take time out with those we love, console those who have lost friends, family, those who are shaken and have lost confidence.

Next week ... we fight !

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Next week ... we fight !

I just pray that the American public has the fortitude to stand tall while the military does what needs to be done. This thing will not be done with missiles and it will not be done in a week or month, it is going to be a struggle. We have to go in and take this guy out and everyone that stands with him.

My son is Army Airborne and he is living out of his duffel bag right now. When the retribution begins he is very likely to be one of the first to set foot on enemy soil.

Talked to him last night and his attitude, composure and confidence made me proud to be his dad and proud to be an American.

God Bless America!

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
This thing will not be done with missiles...
Sr. - You are correct. The greatest weapon the U.S. has is our soldiers. May your son return home safely when this is finally over.

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
Ya know Dad

I wish I could be in his shoes right now, but I am here and he is there.

so all I can do is ask the lord above to look after him and to be by his side.

Be strong be Proud!

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
". . . next week we fight."

Who and where? So far we don't know who did it. Sure we have a pretty good idea, but no proof. Everyone is all hyped up to get retribution. The only thing revenge will accompish is to start WWIII, and that is what these terrorists want.

We need justice, not retaliation. And once we have proof, and I believe we will have proof soon, we need to rememeber that many of these terrorist groups and their leaders are spread all over the world. Some even in countries that in no way support them, some hiding in countries that are our allies, perhaps even in this country.

This is not going to be a war like any every before, unless we make it one. And I'm hoping we do not take that de-evolutionary step for civilization.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
So far we don't know who did it. Sure we have a pretty good idea, but no proof
That's a hell of a statement. If you think because the media hasn't told you, or because the government hasn't told you, they don't know who it is and how we will retailiate, you are making a rather large and I believe incorrect, assumption.

We've known for years who finances, harbors and supports the terrorisum that has killed countless innocents. We now have a good enough excuse to go after all of them.

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
Talked to my brother-in-law this morning. F15 Avionics support. Got orders last night. Asked me not to say where, but he knows where he's going.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
Originally posted by Okiewan

That's a hell of a statement. If you think because the media hasn't told you, or because the government hasn't told you, they don't know who it is and how we will retailiate, you are making a rather large and I believe incorrect, assumption.

We've known for years who finances, harbors and supports the terrorisum that has killed countless innocents. We now have a good enough excuse to go after all of them.

HIG4

I was going to right a reply but it seems Okie has already written my post.

Thanks for stealing my words:)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by HiG4s
". . . next week we fight."

some hiding in countries that are our allies, perhaps even in this country.

No perhaps about it, they are here,have been here for along time and they will be dealt with along with the wannabe cells that spring up from them.

They will wish they were at ground zero in afganistran when they get caught here:p

jamie456

Jul 26, 2001
This is a WAR!! To win we must all come together and fight. Freedem is not a right it is earned and we must all fight to perserve it. I will stand if or when called. Initl I am called I will do my best to help my fellow citizens and my countrys solders. God Bless them and America. We will not go quietly into the night.

Jamie,

KaTMandoo

May 16, 2001
As far as the troops being sent over to fight.....the Marines are already over there. Im joining in about 8 months and was talking to my recruiter the other day, and he said that they had already shipped alot of Marines out to "certain areas". So things are being taken care of I believe.

KaTMandoo

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001

It seems you are reading between the lines and making a some assumptions yourself. What the Government knows but has not released yet is at this point irrellevent. My statement stands. WE, those of us here and the mass of uninformed people across the country have no proof. Yet WE are ready to blast the first person we can. Across this country Americans have already attacked innocent people that have lived in this country their whole lives, have nothing to do with these terrorists, just because they are of the Muslim faith and so is this radical a-hole. With what we do know about this clown I have absolutly no problem with taking him out. But without proof, to the general public and the world attacking him and the current regime harboring him, I am afraid just will start WWIII. Something I hope we can avoid. I grew up during Nam, the draft was over, but the conflict was not quite over when I enlisted. I now have a 13 year old son and it would be great if he could finish growing up without war being a daily occurance.
If done properly the rest of the world as a whole should back us, at least I hope they will. But make no mistake,back us or not, I beleive we have to reply to this attack once we know for sure, publicly, who to reply to.

Last edited:

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Sr. KX,

Godspeed to your son, his comrades, and you and yours. I served 10 years and feel an emptyness at not being there now.

I have a 15 yr old and thank god he has asthma that will keep him home, at the same time, his frustration and anger tell me his generation does get it and will do what needs to be done.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
We Fight ! - I was referring to us, the struggle we will have to go through within, to be brave, and strong and true. To be a 'soldier of one', within our own daily lives, not to back down, not to cower and take a whipping, but to stand tall.

Do it for yourself, your family, your country.

We are not all in the army, but we can be soldiers !

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
People are throwing around the WWIII thing a lot these days. I'd like to hear what some of you thing "WWIII" means. A definition please?

On this planet, there is ONE Super Power. In years past, there have been at least two. At this point it's apparent that 95% of the countries will be against %5. THAT does not constitute a World War, except in it's simplest meaning.

A scenario:
I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the terrorist network as a whole turns on itself and implodes. These are spineless cowards that will turn on each other under the tremendous pressure about to be applied by virtually every civilized country on the planet.

They hide under the vial of religion; a religion that has been grossly twisted to fit their agenda, an agenda which is driven by and financed by, government/dictators. I think we'll soon find out how quickly they will abandon their god; just as quickly as they abandoned Sadam during the Gulf war.

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001

I'd like to hear what some of you thing "WWIII" means. A definition please?

Defined not so much by a Super Power, but by goverments that has the power to rage war on another drawing in yet another.

In this case we are going to rage war on terrioists around the world,which will offend the hell out of Iraq, Iran, for sure afganistan and who knows maybe N. Korea

IMO

But, It must be done

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by JPIVEY
In this case we are going to rage war on terrioists around the world,which will offend the hell out of Iraq, Iran, for sure afganistan and who knows maybe N. Korea
Those guys are too chicken**** to do anything against us. Remember Desert Storm? And Iran is already begging us to not hurt them (too little, too late?).

Heck, even the ChiComs are on our side over this!

There will be no WW3.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
Okie:

I think most, myself included, would include China as a military "super power".

I however, do not consider a war on terrorism a "world war". Overall I would say terrorists make up a small percentage of the world powers at be. They are similar to a virus which causes damage but is very small and hard to treat.

I still would not consider this WWIII

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Originally posted by BunduBasher
We Fight ! - I was referring to us, the struggle we will have to go through within, to be brave, and strong and true. To be a 'soldier of one', within our own daily lives, not to back down, not to cower and take a whipping, but to stand tall.

Do it for yourself, your family, your country.

We are not all in the army, but we can be soldiers !

AHHH!!! I did not take it that way. But now that you have said it that way, I agree with that 110%.!!

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Originally posted by holyroller1
Okie:

I think most, myself included, would include China as a military "super power".

I however, do not consider a war on terrorism a "world war". Overall I would say terrorists make up a small percentage of the world powers at be. They are similar to a virus which causes damage but is very small and hard to treat.

I still would not consider this WWIII

The potential that, if not handled to their satisfaction, China (who I would call a super power) and Russia, (no longer part of a super power but still has resources) could back opposition to the US. And any escalation that could occur through smaller countries if China did, is what I would call WWIII. And one thing that really scares me is that North Korea is now a nuclear power. If China would back opposition, North Korea might be stupid enough to provide nuclear technology to governments crazy enough to use it.

I don't think China will do that, I hope they are as appalled by this as we are. But people in different countries think differently.

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
I don't think China will do that, I hope they are as appalled by this as we are.
Considering how they treat their own people, I rather doubt that they are appalled. I don't think human life means very much to the Chinese government.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001

The potential that, if not handled to their satisfaction, China (who I would call a super power) and Russia, (no longer part of a super power but still has resources) could back opposition to the US. And any escalation that could occur through smaller countries if China did, is what I would call WWIII. And one thing that really scares me is that North Korea is now a nuclear power. If China would back opposition, North Korea might be stupid enough to provide nuclear technology to governments crazy enough to use it.

I don't think China will do that, I hope they are as appalled by this as we are. But people in different countries think differently.

I very seriously doubt Russia would even remotely consider backing the Taliban since they are their sworn enemies. Remember Russia already tried to fight a war in Afghanistan. They lost. They would very much like some revenge. One person put it as they have their Bombers fueled and ready to go, to oppose them(this is an exaggeration:))

China on the other hand is a little more touchy. I would hope, and I believe we will do the right thing concerning that. The only thing that will probably make China touchy is if we get really in with India. It is very complex, a situation I believe and pray our government will prevail in the long run.

There have always been "nay sayers" and those who every time we enter a conflict say this will lead to world war III. Don't jump the gun just yet.

Last edited:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Don't forget about the Taiwan situation. I wouldn't be surprised if China takes the opportunity to move on them. That could be really, really ugly!

Don't kid yourself, China is no joke (even without Russia's support).

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001

North Korea might be stupid enough to provide nuclear technology to governments crazy enough to use it.

They already have and both China & N. Korea would love to see the US go down.

And XP,I agree with you 100%, there will not be a WWIII as some might define it, but there will be a World Wide War I, because that what it's coming to take to rid us and everyone else of this cancer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom