MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
Well I just got a e-mail that made me decide I must be there for dirtweek. I do have 2 problems though, For one I don't have a ride there, is anyone going to be anywhere near Cincinnati ohio on there trip that has an extra seat for a scrony little kid that doesn't need much space? Also I don't even know if I will have a bike! im selling my bike ASAP and getting a new one. If it sells quick and I get another bike than that will be sweet but I don't know if that will happen or not :( Is there going to be anyone going that has a spare bike by any chance? I will try my darndist to have a bike but I just don't know if its going to happen. And of course any of you spodes that would be generous enough to help would be paid for services rendered :)

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
i am coming though cinncinnati, and maybe have space for another rider, don't know if i can fit another bike or not, but me and smb_racing are coming through on thursday.

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
Cool, like I said, I don't even know if I will have a ride but just going would be cool because I could meet everyone. So what time are you expecting to get there? early thursday, late thursday, friday or what? Also what time are you planning on leaving? Thanks alot guys

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
me and jeff are planning on leaving jackson county about 12 o'clock, so that would put us in cincinnati about 1:30-2:00. i will kepp u posted on arrival time and what not, but if u don't have a bike i am sure i can take u along w/ me. if u do have a bike we'll hafta talk about it and see if i can fit ya.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I'm going to try to leave as early as I can on thursday, but I'm thinking ideally we'd leave here about noon and that'd put us around cincy at 2 or so, I'll have my truck and el pres will have his so we should be alright on space.

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
Hmmmm....maybe I'm a bit too conservative, but I'm not so certain that I'd be thinking of picking up a minor and bringing them along. You assume quite a bit of responsibility by doing so.

I'd also question the integrity of any parents that would let their kid take off with total strangers for a long weekend.

Sorry Moo....just calling it as I see it.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Wish I had seen this earlier. Sorry Moo, but anyone under 18 can not attend without a parent or LEGAL guardian.

And FYI, there are issues with taking a minor across state lines.

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
el presidente we all know about your minor smuggling plans, you smuggle the minors and then hand them over to Gomer for a cash prize. After that Gomer [admin edit] j/k :D

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Get your dad to sign for you, MoO.
If your father would sign a statement signifying that he's appointing someone to be your guardian for a few days, it would take the worry away from your transporters. I'd have my lawyer type it up and notorize it though.

Lots of young boys, under 18, got to go on a camp-out years ago that way. It was an asian sponsered event held in proximity to the Ho Chi Mihn trail.

Top Bottom