woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
This is coming to you by Young Ted on Woodsy's computer. There will be an explanation later on the situation thread.
Could everyone please e-mail Scott at ScBarnhard@aol.com providing him with your phone number and a convenient time that he could call. He will respect the amount of time each of you have to visit, but would like to contact each of you. Thanks to all of you and he'll be talking to you soon.

For the great Hoot, Young Ted

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Thanks for posting this for me Ted! THANKS to the response folks! I will touch base with you all as time and pain permit. I KNOW how intrusive phone calls can be and how easy it is for me to "get lost" in conversation. I am NEVER offended by being told "I cant talk now or whatever so PLEASE feel free to tell me to shut up if necessary :)
Ride on brothers!!!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
woodsy said:
Thanks for posting this for me Ted! THANKS to the response folks! I will touch base with you all as time and pain permit. I KNOW how intrusive phone calls can be and how easy it is for me to "get lost" in conversation. I am NEVER offended by being told "I cant talk now or whatever so PLEASE feel free to tell me to shut up if necessary :)
Ride on brothers!!!

Someone teling you to shut up woodsy???? Nooooo that would never happen! ;)

Top Bottom