woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I just noticed that our good friend KTMMike has a birthday tommorrow (Just like Young Ted)!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE STEPHENSON!!! Here is looking at another GREAT year brother!!
Oh yea, and I see another one on there too!! Didnt think you were going to squeeze by did you MXgirl?? GOT CHA!! Happy Birthday!!!
Woodsy :nod:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Happy Birthday!!!

I never knew that Mr. Delsolar was one of triplets. Happy Birthday to the DRN brothers and sisters.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Thanks guys! I will be celebrating the 24th anniversary of my 18th birthday, so it will be a rather sedate event.... I knew I liked Ted for some odd reason...now I know! I think MX girl may decide to change her birthday once she realizes who she shares it with!

I just got home from our West Virginia trip - stay tuned for a write up and some pics!

Short version: FANTASTIC RIDE! FANTASTIC WEATHER! I LOVE GOING AWAY LEAVING 10" OF SNOW ON THE GROUND, RETURNING WITH NEARLY ZERO!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
And Happy BIRTHDAY to you too MXGirl!! I hope you get a chance to let those sub-woofers go tomorrow!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
del Solar: so·lar, adjective. Of the sun, glowing soul, radiating warmth.

KTM Mike: Think of 42 as just a pair of 21 year olds. And no, they're not twins. That was Napper's birthday.

MXGirl: Maybe for your birthday those west-siders will take you for a ride out in the woods. They might even get you back to the trailhead. Bring snacks.... and a GPS. A whistle wouldn't hurt. First aid kits are pretty light too. And bring Phil, along with a flashlight. You never know when a cell phone will come in handy. Leave with plenty of daylight left. Notify friends and family of your plans and location. Laminate your health card in case it gets wet. Are we having fun yet?

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Mike happy B Day and the big A. May there be many more see you up at the "Rites" MX girl I never had the pleasure to meet you yet, But happy birthday any way. Come ride the "Second annual sick of winter ride” next weekend.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Happy Birthday all have a great day!
Don

Top Bottom