Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Took Thump to pick up his rock-star RV this morning, the only one available in three states ...

All my stuff is packed and ready to move over to his place and stuff into the RV, then we're off first thing in the morning! It's ON!!!

Everyone have a safe trip, see ya there : :aj:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Damn the early goers!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
bikes are finally ready. If I forgot something, I've got a whole week to test and tune.

Just in case anyone is wondering, there IS difference between a Dunlop 756 "standard" and the "race replica" version. In some other language, "race replica" means "mounting this tire totally sucks, this tire is a tool of the devil". Tends to make a guy totally lose patience, possibly throwing things around the garage. I'll let you know about it's performance characteristics later.

Is it just me, or do customers have ESP (not ESPN) and know that you're about to go on vacation and trying to get out of there? I had people that I had left messages for over a week ago, and they decide to finally call back as i'm shutting down my computer and trying to get out the door. Anyway, can't wait to get there!

For some reason, this year it's a little tougher to just walk away from the homestead for a week, but at the same time i'm looking forward to it more than other years.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
See you all Friday morning!!!!:aj:

A short trip but twice as long as last year! :)

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
:bang:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
PB Blaster is a lot cheaper Okie. Oh well next time.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Yup, still got to pack the trailer. Jeff is going to be here at 7:30AM. Stuff is everywhere.

Shooting for a 10ish departure. Picking up the grill at 9:00.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
RV is packed, will load the trailer at 10 then we be outta here. Bikes are prepped, waivers are printed, messican pinch is in place... I'm ready. Just wish the wife and baby were coming with me...

Lets get it on!

B

biglou

Loading bikes, hitting QT for some coffee, and I'm rollin'! :yeehaw: Guess I'll unlock the gate for you all! :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
You guys all have a safe, fun, relaxing, enjoyable, memorable, entertaining, story-filled, time. . .

I'll be here

Seriously, have fun, come back in one piece, with lots o stories and many pictures and videos.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Ill be rollin in on Wednesday....late. Havent packed 1 thing yet. Tomorow I will maybe go to procrastinators anonimus, if i can find time.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
OK, I'm ready! Bikes are prepped, okay I still have that chain to adjust/tighten. And an air filter that needs cleaning, and uh still haven't gone shopping to pick-up/stock-up camping supplies, and haven't packed one thing yet, and were leaving out at 4am Sunday, which is,,,

jumpin' dingo crap!!!, tomorrow!!!! :pissed: (<----My wife)

AAAAck! I gotta get to work. We'll see all the goers Sunday evening!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
well, here we go. Five bikes, a propane grille and a @#%^load of gear. Actually, there's room for more! Have a safe trip everyone!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Gonna load up and head out today! See everybody there!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
hey Beef... what a last-minute bummmmmmer....
motometal and his buddies Steve and Jay pulled in later inthe afternoon...
BSwift brought the shower setup; tony and first-son Jeff brought that huge mobile kitchen-to-feed-an-army
shiftless and I rolled in yesterday noonish; set up our domain tent, assisted by Lou, Tony, Grady... Bryan aka Stan... of course the odd-couple Thump and Okie had already planted their homestead claim, and making dust on the track...

weather was marvelous, suited up and Okie took me around the big track, the one with big changes.... OMG the table jump faces look more intimidating than ever... no more rythm section, instead, skyhigh peaks with immediate drop off, three of them, just like a roller coaster....

sadly, this morning it is drizzling, perhaps no more than needed to take care of the dust on the track...

gotta go, set up CHECK-IN situation....

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Looks like I'm out too! My oldest (loaded up honors student) is paying the price of a week and a half away from school. The kids and I are mondo bummed but school takes precedence in this case. There is always next year.... and I'll have no Orlando trip to throw kinks into the plans (yeah right... my life is all about kinks). :(

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
indeed, just enough rain to take care of the red dust......perfect traction..... for those who know how to use it, hahaha...
may be another few raindrops tonight...for the same beneficient reason...

amnotsupposedtorevealthatkennybartramwasagaindoingbackflipsandthingstoday;someluckydudesgottocheckouthis"foampit"coolman...

Elk and Steve, a fellow SoCal officer of the piece(!), momma Elk and daughter....but also Miss SoCal Marisa, all showed uptoday, 24 hours of straight trucking from the left coast.. got him good tonight: roped off his "compound" with police crime scene tape, complete with broken body on ground!

Newcomers, the Cronauers, also made it to Cooperland today...and Mark promptly explored the woods single track domain...

Then there were the Schraders, Pfeiffers and quite a few more....the pits are filling up. Let The Show (fun) Begin!

tired, gotta call it quits for now...

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
We're running our checklists and will be loading it all up in the morning. See you all late tomorrow afternoon. Yeah baby!

Top Bottom