Annual Clear Creek New Year's Ride

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
WHEN:  Dec 31st - Jan 2nd / Wed, Thurs, Fri

WHERE: Oak Flat Campground, Clear Creek (Coalinga)

Karna and Justin are once again hosting the third (or fourth?) annual ride at Clear Creek - come one come all!  It was a blast last year with about 18-20 folks showing up over the course of the three days.  If we get one more rain before New Year's conditions should be near perfect! 

Mostly a fun group trail ride.  The faster guys usually get their rides in as well, so no worries! 

Here's some pics (Thanks ggoja!) from last year to refresh your collective memories of how much fun it was:

http://community.webshots.com/album/59415382hFGJTJ/0

fremontguy

Lifetime Sponsor
Cool, should be able to make it 1-1 Thursday. Bring on the soggy oatmeal mud.

Jonala

Subscriber
I'm in.
Has the 50 mph winds and torrential rain been scheduled? Nothing like pulling Buddy and Mini's tent out of a tree. Or doing carb work with a sonicare toothbrush in the rain. :p

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Originally posted by Jonala
I'm in.
Has the 50 mph winds and torrential rain been scheduled? Nothing like pulling Buddy and Mini's tent out of a tree. Or doing carb work with a sonicare toothbrush in the rain. :p
LOL! :) I forgot all about that!

Man, I was beginning to wonder if you Northerners were planning the New Year's ride in secret to keep out the riffraff.:whiner: I'll be up there with my trusty camera in tow.

My oldest son and I might make it for the 1st - day only as he has work day before and after.

I'll be there on the 1st. I wouldn't cry if there was a little less mud than last year!

Originally posted by GETMETOCA

Looks like you were having plenty of fun here!~ :)
...and that was probably the driest hill in the whole park! I'm sure it will still be fun...even with the mud! :aj:

fremontguy

Lifetime Sponsor
Sure was some good conditions at the creek today. Got a dry day between rain storms. Oh what, you guys had to work :laugh:

Jonala

Subscriber
Originally posted by fremontguy
Oh what, you guys had to work :laugh:
Oh Yeah! :moon: Well I got to hmmmm.......you just better watch out! When I get out there I'll make you wait a long time for me to finish a trail section. :flame: