Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider Ride (All welcome)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Watch it DJ! Jayled will roll on you for a warm beer.

BTW - How long has it been since Bob last beat you at an enduro?

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Are we going to need a head count for camping sites again this time? If so count me in for one spot (2 maybe 3 riders). I cant wait, going to practice playing in the trees tomorrow!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Yeah i remember that, thanks. I just remember last year someone got a group discount on the campsites and i was wondering if they were doing that again this year? Or if we just had to reserve a spot ourselves?

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Trig was the one that hooked up the campsite for us. Was a good time, I can't wait for this year...

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I was just at Paragon today, and the trails are passable, but still very icy(I only fell on the ice 3 times).&nbsp; When you get off the trails there is about 6-8 inches of snow on the ground, including the single track.&nbsp; If the weather holds out, and with the rain later this week, I figure the snow will be gone in 2-3 weeks, which will leave the park nice and muddy for us in May.

I know that some people were unsure if they could make this ride, but now that it is getting closer, I was wondering how many will be there.&nbsp; I should be able to make it for both days this time around, but no camping for me.

If I could figure out time travel, then I wouldn't have to wait for May.

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Woodsrider said if I go to this I'll get to see some guy named Nancy riding around in a skirt. Any one have an idea who he's talking about? :eek:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by DANIEL JOSEPH
Woodsrider said if I go to this I'll get to see some guy named Nancy riding around in a skirt. Any one have an idea who he's talking about? :eek:
Psst...it WoodsRider :debil:

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by RM_guy
Psst...it WoodsRider :debil:
I got a request to inquire how you enjoyed the Doll convention last weekend. The requester would also like to know if you’d be wearing the lovely blue Thor skirt on the May ¾ Paragon trip? :eek:

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
I might beable to make it now. In for the weekend overnight for sure. Just got to feel out the border. They are being very tight now. 911, now the war in Iraq. What next???? I pretty much need a Canadian passport to cross the border. I remember a time when you pulled up to the booth, the customs agent asked my citizenship. I reply Canadian EH!. " Have a good day " customs would reply. Now they want to know who you are, where you live, where do you work, where you going, what did you eat this morning, what is your favorite colour, what is your favorite soft drink, when you comming back, and then they ask you the same thing all over again in a different tone. You finally break down from stress and convince them as well as yourself you are an international spy, and are off to pee in the drinking water.
Pull over!! Get the rubber glove treatment, a quick smack on the butt, and then you decide to turn around and go back. Hell no!! not a chance. They won't let you without paying a bridge toll first. Then you get to the Canadian customs booth. He/she takes one look at you and tells you to take a few tylenol, and points you to the nearest bar. What the hell is wrong with this picture.

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
Oh ya 3/4 is good for me if I can make it. If not sometime in June.
Hopefully I can make the May ride. If is a blast riding with you guys.:)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Canucks, don't worry too much about the border. I've been to Montreal twice in the last two weeks. First time they ever searched my trunk, but the longest wait I had was 20 minutes trying to get into Canaduh.

Top Bottom