Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Rumor has it that the Toys-for-Tots, Poker run at Lake Draper is going to be this Sunday. Price of admission is an unwrapped toy, to be donated to charity. Actual start is supposed to be at 1:00 @ West Elm.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Actually, it is firmed up. This information came straight off of the flyer. Festivities start at 1:00. I hope to be there around 11:00ish.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I'm going to try and make it.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Glad to hear it. Look me up when you get there. It is my understanding that the Okie Dirt Riders have done a bunch of improvements to the West Elm area. If you want, let me know and I will grab my grill, etc., and we can do some burgers and dogs. Lorin.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm out. My wife volunteered our family to light the advent candle at church Sunday........I figure I might not ever get to ride again.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by Lorin
Glad to hear it. Look me up when you get there. It is my understanding that the Okie Dirt Riders have done a bunch of improvements to the West Elm area. If you want, let me know and I will grab my grill, etc., and we can do some burgers and dogs. Lorin.

That sounds great. Just let me know what I need to bring, when you want me there and where. (I have only been there once, so I don't know my way around to well) I can be there whenever. :thumb:

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Maybe doable.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Just bring some chips and maybe some dogs. I plan to have some hamburger patties and buns. I'll be in my red truck, just look for me.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Seeing as how I'll be on a new ride next weekend, I'm booked up this weekend getting everything in order.
Have fun, guys!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Can you ride but not participate in the prizes?&nbsp; I forgot to get an unwrapped toy. :(

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I am definately in.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by craig_enid
Seeing as how I'll be on a new ride next weekend, I'm booked up this weekend getting everything in order.
Have fun, guys!

What new ride??

Top Bottom