fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
There has been another change in the Pumpkin Patch.   No defections and no additions to the group.  However, one member has made a change.  Can you guess who?

I do not want the guessing game to continue forever.  So here are some clues:

1)  Farmer Tom has some new competition next year.

2)  This guy rode a very fast KTM this past weekend.

3)  In order to finish the District 14 enduro series in his current class, this guy needs to borrow my bike.

Any guesses????

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I am conducting a "how to mix 2 stroke oil" seminar for him this weekend. The only valves he will need to adjust will be the ones in his 48MM White Power forks. With the additional time on his hands not haveing to change filters and oil, adjust valves and spend time browsing thumpertalk I am hoping he will get that damn dci relocator figured out so I can make left hand turns on my bike and get my pretzel shaped front rim changed over. I expect the impulse to push a button after every crash will take a little time to get used to but over time his right leg should be in shape and able to kick over the mighty 2004 KTM 250 EXC. Congrats buddy! Welcome to the stinky exhaust division of team PTP!

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Nice!!!! The Kazoos will tear through the woods.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Yeah, I thought Napper may switch. He was pining about a 250 EX/C last time I saw him at Lansing Cycle and was bumming that they were all signed for this year. Sounds like he found one!

michman

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 7, 2000
Yep, I'm getting a ring-a-ding-ding 2 stoke. I will have to put a post it note on my forehead to remember to mix gas since I have never done that before. Let see I have had 3 dirt bike so far. One went to AZ and 2 now live in CA. Must be they don't like the winters here in MI. Now if they only made e-button for those darn things.

Napper
04 125EXC

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I was at the shop when Alan told Napper that a two stroke was available.  I wish I would have had a video camera.  Napper was smiling and dancing the rest of the day.  He was singing..."I am getting a new bike....ring-a-ding-a-ding-ding".  It would have been great entertainment for Trailfest.

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Napper-
I guess you're not going to have to stuff underwear in your Big Gun before sound check anymore, eh? Hope you like the new bike!

Top Bottom