johnnymoto

~SPONSOR~
Nov 9, 2000
I just wanted to send out a belated thanks to DRN on drawing me as the winner of the power washer at DW03. I had over looked the original thread listing the winners. DRN is a good motorcycle e-community and by them hosting Dirt Week the members are able to put real people with user names. I have not been able to attend DW but through all the pictures and threads it looks like a good group with a family base to it. It is good to have a motorcycle gathering like this because the family members grow up really knowing how much fun and fellowship there is in motorcycling. One other thing about the raffle, DRN could have socked the money back into a fund to help offset expenses but they chose to give it to a worthy cause and for this action I thank you. This will send a positive message to the outside community by showing them what motorcycle people are really about. Thanks Again. John

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Congratulations on winning the power washer and sorry we all didn't get to meet you! Next year!

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hey Johhny,
was great talking to you the other day.
FYI< he called me because someone mistakenly sent a pressure washer to his address. And he just wanted someone to know this was a mistake, he did not order one! :thumb: ( Honest Guy). Most people would of just kept it! Imagine the surprise when I told him, no,...you won it at Dirt Week :yeehaw: And remember, the warranty is over as soon as you open the box, and the number I gave you incase you have problems is disconnected :) jk

congrads, hope you injoy it
Mike

johnnymoto

~SPONSOR~
Nov 9, 2000
Thanks for all your help, Mike. I put it together yesterday and washed down the kdx and it worked great. Hope to meet ya'll someday at the races. Thanks again. John

Top Bottom