Another Horrible Death of an Innocent American!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHIP

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2000
Paul Johnson Beheaded just over 2 hours ago. When is this madness going to end. Here is the report from Bloomberg.com

June 18 (Bloomberg) -- Paul Johnson Jr., a Lockheed Martin Corp. engineer abducted in Saudi Arabia, was beheaded by Islamist militants, and images of his body were posted on the Internet in the second such slaying of an American in the Middle East in as many months.

The body of Johnson, 49, was found in a remote area north of the Saudi capital Riyadh, and security forces are battling militants who may be connected to his murder, Saudi foreign policy adviser Adel al-Jubeir told reporters in Washington.

The suspected al-Qaeda chief in Saudi Arabia, and the alleged ringleader of Johnson's kidnapping, identified as Abdel Aziz al-Muqrin, was killed, Cable News Network cited the Arabic news channel al-Arabiya as reporting early Saturday in the region.

Johnson, based in Orlando, Florida, was working in Saudi Arabia on Apache AH-64 helicopters for Bethesda, Maryland-based Lockheed. The Apache is the U.S. Army's top attack helicopter, and a message attributed to his captors on an Islamist Web site alluded to the craft's use in Iraq.

``Let him (Johnson) taste something of what Muslims have long tasted from Apache helicopter fire and missiles,'' the statement said, according to the Associated Press.

Terrorists in Saudi Arabia suspected of ties to al-Qaeda have stepped up attacks on foreigners in the desert country, the world's largest oil exporter, under an ideology that seeks to expunge Western influence from the spiritual home of Islam. Al- Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is a native of Saudi Arabia, three- quarters of the Sept. 11 hijackers came from the country and Saudis are jailed at the U.S. military's anti-terrorism prison camp in Cuba.

`Against Decency'

Al-Jubeir, who advises Saudi leader Crown Prince Abdullah, called the murder ``an attack against decency'' and expressed regrets to Johnson's family that a security sweep involving about 15,000 personnel had failed to locate the engineer before his murder.

While al-Jubeir said the kingdom would ``prevail,'' he warned that ``we are in for a difficult

Is it just me or are we protecting the wrong people. I say end this, run in there with all we've got. Including every Apache known to exist.

Also, there is no reason for us to continue to protect Saudi Arabia. They should be held responsible to some extent. If it is true that 3/4 's of the attackers of 9/11 were Saudi's then we should be challenging the Saudi's way more than we do. For a long time now we have protected the Saudi's. It's all for the American interests that we have in Saudi.

God Bless Paul Johnsons family. God Speed Mr. Johnson.

Last edited:

NGE

Uhhh...
Sep 6, 2003
A Lockheed Martin Engineer, working on AH-64 Apaches is a far cry from 'innocent'... just my 2 cents

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
NGE said:
A Lockheed Martin Engineer, working on AH-64 Apaches is a far cry from 'innocent'... just my 2 cents

I'm closing this before you get reamed for the totally stupid and ignorant post you just made.

Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom