MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
There's a new member of the Pumpkin Patch out there! Congrats to the "mystery MTR"!

Let the guessing game begin.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
I saw Wolfy posts on Ktmtalk about his new orange thing.
It seems he is now drinking the OrangeAid by the gallons.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Oh geez, here we go again……..seems like everyone already rides an orange bike.

Maybe you can find the answer by looking in the “bikes for sale” forum.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Would that be "Red Green-Orange" now? Daddy's got a new YZ-F???

:whoa:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
That would Red-Green, Blue, Orange but daddy’s keeping his ’05 EXC ‘cause he likes it so much!

:cool:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Maybe we should try guessing who is not riding an orange bike next year....That may be easier

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
OK You win its NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
:cool:

Attachments

• 250XCW.jpg
    250XCW.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 251
  • Red Green.jpg
    Red Green.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 253

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Ya I too owned that same bike for just a short period of time.

Yeah, until Cody Pastrana started doing flips on it and bent the handlebars. come to think of it he's been into that free style thing lately, that flip in Goshen was a doosey! :nod:

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
TCTrailrider said:
Nooooo. Freddy wouldn't turn his back on that bike. Selling a bike to Wolfy is like giving your dog to the Humaine Society. :coocoo:
that wasnt a very nice. :(

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
Another Green to Orange convert?

actually: RED-> Green -> Blue -> ORANGE :cool:

SOMETIMES THE PATH OF WISDOM IS LONG AND COLORFUL. :nod:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
D. Leathers, Yes I Fell Into The Pumpkin Patch. The path to wisdom is often colored with many shades of poo. I hope I don't have to add orange to the poo list!!! Oh, anybody have any suggestions as far as needed modifications on the 06 250xc-w? :ride:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I'm still gonna be slow and I won't change my last name to Zambon. I guess I'll have to stick with slowone for now. Can say that the damn thing turns better than the KX!!! Took a little fifty foot spin and knew that I was on a completely different bike. I think it will be heads and shoulders better on the single track. Can't wait till the first real ride!!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
Yeah, until Cody Pastrana started doing flips on it and bent the handlebars. come to think of it he's been into that free style thing lately, that flip in Goshen was a doosey! :nod:
Those were not just any set of handle bars! {Still not happy with that ordeal}Now their a "Cody D bend" and still on the new bike. He wouldn't have it any other way! I can't wait till he gets his cast off and his mother slips out on a shopping spree! Cause I'm gonna hurl a size 11 boot right up his azz for what he did to the other bike!!$$$$$$ :bang:

DW

Top Bottom