Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
RUN CODY RUN! :p

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Wolverine423 said:
I can't wait till he gets his cast off and his mother slips out on a shopping spree! Cause I'm gonna hurl a size 11 boot right up his azz for what he did to the other bike!!$$$$$$ :bang:

DW

Careful dad, me thinks Cody put the spankin to you on the bikes this year, maybe best you just keep thinking you can still handle him on your feet. If your gonna let the kid ride that fast, he's going to breaking lots of parts. Your job is to pay for it. :laugh:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Braking parts on a regular basis is a sign of rider inconsistency in which is one of the very last hurdles to overcome. So school will soon be back in secession for Cody as I will be teaching him some old school savvy :nod: That way I can keep the dead presidents kiss'n the back side of ma azz a little longer and also keep him healthy to do all the chores that I don't like to do! Sponsorship is a wonderful strangle hold! :think: Now if I can just keep his mom outa our business.....

PS. I can still destroy him in the weight room. ;)

DW

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Mr. Slowone,
Knowing The Previous Owner Of Your Newly Aquired Scoot, The Only Thing You Should Have To Do Is Adjust It To Suit You, Bars Etc. And Just Ride It. Nice Purchase Nick, What A Sweet Ride. I'm Starting To Lose Track Of How Many Lmc Members Have Bikes That Were Owned/ Ridden By B.v. See You Sat. At Lmc Meeting??
Dave L.

Top Bottom