Another new guy

Howard

Dec 7, 2004
Hi, i was told to come check this site out and ask questions about who to get two stroke port work from that can do it the first time and do it right! i have a valuable cylinder thats brand new and i want to be able to trust the shop that does it.
this is a 300cc big bore kit for a 250R.
Thanks, Howard

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Howard :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

As far as getting your cylinder tweeked, you could not do better that sending it to Eric Gorr and letting our very own Eric and Rich fix you up. Eric has forgotten more about porting two strokes than most people know and Rich is in a league by himself as well. Tell them we sent you and they will take good care of you. Now is the best time of the year to get them going as it is after moto season and before snowmobile season. Check out the link on the left side of the page.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…