TwoFifty

Aug 15, 2008
Hey Guys, just another new member here dropping in to say hi.

Im not to good with these things but hey ill give it a shot. So i live in canada in a place called Kelowna in BC. Its pretty nice here, i've only lived here a year though, i moved from England with my family. I ride a 96 Kawasaki Kx250 which i picked up used from a guy near me, its in good condition but it does need front fork seals which im hoping to do pretty soon but apart from that it runs strong and everything else is in pretty good condition. So i used to ride a little when i was younger but never got the chance to own my own bike so im very happy to finally have my own bike and i seemed to pick up riding fairly quick again and im really enjoying it and hope to carry on enjoying it in the future :)

Anyway thats enough from me. :)

schmanman

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 9, 2007
cool.

I had ome cousins who got transfered to england for about four years, they lived in a little town called bil-i-ricky. the reason I spell it that way is because I dont know how to spell it, and that's how it's prenounced.

(I went there in fourth grade, my memories arent the clearest.)

TwoFifty

Aug 15, 2008
Oh cool. haven't heard of it before.
Haha no worries names of places are always the worst to spell, scottish ones are the worst haha.

schmanman

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 9, 2007
except for our sea-doos, and my new bike, everything I have is a kaw.

a stand up jetski, artic cat panther with the 340 kaw 2t fan cooled, and my ke 175

how much did you pick up that bike for?

Top Bottom